Sleep Paralysis

He can't sleep. He wants to sleep. His eyes won't close. He can't stop thinking about him.

What time was it again?

He stands up and makes his way into the kitchen "Maybe a glass of milk will help me." he says to himself.

He squints at the light of the fridge. He heats the milk and starts pouring the milk onto the glass, but spills some of it onto the ground as he jumps at the sudden voice.

"David, what the fuck are you doing in the middle of the night?"

It was Max. He had just woken up from the noise. He still had his bear in one hand the other rubbing his right eye.

He sighs "You gave me a fright there kiddo."

He takes a piece of paper towel and cleans the mess.

"I couldn't sleep."

He drank the milk in one shot.

"Sorry for waking you up." he said while throwing the piece of paper towel into the rubbish bin.

The curly-haired boy groaned and went back to bed as he shouted on his way "If you ever wake me up again i'll run away and sleep in the forest."

The ginger chuckled "Ookay, Max." he said putting his hands to his waist.

Max shouted something again, but he was too far away for David to hear him. It came muffled. 

David shrugged went back to bed. The milk did help him sleep.

He sank back into bed and closed his eyes. He fell asleep right away.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He opened his eyes. He didn't feel tired anymore. Was it morning already?

No. It couldn't be. He looked outside from the window. It was still nighttime. What time was it? He didn't know. He only guessed that it might be past midnight considering the time he went to bed.

It was dark in the room. The light was turned off. The stars and the moon were the only things lightning the room.

He realized that he couldn't move his arms. He looked at his arms. They were chained up on the headboard.

He tugged at them, but it was no use. 

"Don't even try. It won't work."

David turned his gaze to the blond standing by the door. 

This was Daniel. He was standing right across the bed. He slowly made his way onto the bed then onto David.

David realized that he was naked.

"U-uhm... Stop?" his voice came out unsure. He actually didn't want him to stop.

The blond separated David's legs apart.

He came closer to the ginger's ear and whispered "I'll fuck you hard and rough and you won't be able to do anything except accept it."

David gulped. He felt his face burning, but the coldness of the night balanced it. 

"Oh, you like it rough?"

David's dick was already hard and leaking precum.

Daniel came closer until David felt his breath on his mouth. He kissed his lips. It was a really short kiss. Daniel broke the kiss, but David leaned and caught his lips again. This time it was longer. 

David moaned into the kiss. Daniel took this opportunity to stick his tongue into David's mouth.

They kissed until they were out of breath.