Close To You

It was already the next day.

Daniel and Max had talked about the date plans as they were on the road the previous day, but they didn't do it that day, because the ginger was sick.

Now it was the day.

Max had lied to David that Jasper was going to take him from school, but instead Daniel had taken him from school again.

"How do I look?! Is he going to like it?"

"We didn't even arrange it, Daniel."

Daniel left Max at his home then he parked at a gas station to both fill up the gas and get some coffee.

Max rushed to David, "David! There's a new restaurant that has opened. I want to go there."

David was sitting on the couch and watching soap operas on television.

"New restaurant? Why all of a sudden?"

"Don't question! It's gonna get crowded. Speak less, do more work." He rushed to his room.

David also went to his room to get dressed. When David got out, Max had already been outside.

David was wearing red, blue and white plaid button-up shirt, brown sport coat, dark blue jeans, and brown ankle boots.

Max was wearing a light grey hoodie, denim jacket with a smiley face pin on it, ripped baggy jeans, and black fingerless gloves.

"I think we're ready to go!" said David with full enthusiasm while putting his fists on his hips.

They got out of the house and got inside the car. Max sat on the passenger seat, but David made him sit in the back seat. Max grumbled something about how they were both the same and won't make him sit in the passenger seat.

David was on the driver's seat. He started the car up.

"I'll point. You drive."

Soon, they arrived at the restaurant.

Max looked around to see if Daniel was there, and he was. He was sitting on one of the empty tables. He had ordered wine for himself.

He was wearing light blue button up shirt, white coat, white pants, and his regular white boots with black soles and heels. His hair was combed back.

"Hey, David. Isn't that Daniel over there?"

David turned his gaze towards the blond that was sitting all by himself.

"Oh gosh! That's really him..."

"Why don't you go and say hi? He seems pretty lonely." He nudged him with his elbow.

"Max, i can't do th..." When he turned his gaze back to Max he was already gone and ordering food for himself with David's card.

David nervously walked up next to Daniel "Can i..?"

"Sure! Go ahead!" Daniel smiled nervously.

David took a seat in front of Daniel.

"You look gorgeous."

David's face turned crimson "U-uh... Thanks! Uhm... y-you too!"

Daniel smirked. "Can I get you anything, handsome?"

"Oh! N-no! You don't have to do that!"

"But I want to." he ordered a wine for David, too.

"Want something to eat?"

"No. I'm full. Thank you for the wine though."

"No problem. I'm full, too, anyways."

They sat in silence. David played with the tablecloth while Daniel drank his wine and watched him with lovestruck eyes.