Drink To Death

'Today, if you are very tired

If you looked for her everywhere

But still couldn't find her

If she has forgotten you

But, you haven't forgotten her

If your heart's bird [your beloved] has flown

And you couldn't catch it'

There was a song playing that Daniel couldn't recognize. The bartender asked him if he wanted more alchohol. He accepted without thinking twice. He had already payed the price knowing he would be drunk. And he was.

'Come on, come

(Come on let's drink)

Come on, come with your worries

(Come on let's drink)

You are a dust in the universe

Let the history forget you

Come on, let's drink'

When the bartender gave him his drink he started to ramble about David and their fight. About how he was both angry at David and at the same time how much he blamed himself. Soon he started to talk about how much he loved David and what he would do to get back together. After the sweet words he said sexual things about David he would never say when he was sober.

'Collect and come

(Come on let's drink)

Bring everything and come

(Come on let's drink)

If the past is a scar in your heart

Then forget everything

Come on let's drink

And fall on the ground

Come on let's drink

And fall on the ground'

The bartender just listened him nodding and humming here and there while he cleaned the glasses with a clothe

He would regret talking this much when he was sober. If he ever remembers.

And just like that another drink was finished. He looked at his phone while he waited for another drink. Should he message David? He probably should.

He begged and begged through the phone. 

He wrote and spammed a lot of messages because he was really drunk.

Max, Nikki and Neil were going down the road. They were coming back from school.

"Max, truth or dare." said Neil.

"Dare."

"Why do you always pick dare? You know it is hard thinking for a dare!"

He scoffed "Yeah, and? That's the most fun part. Seeing you get worked over just thinking about a dare."

"Hey, guys! Isn't that Daniel?" asked Nikki.

They both looked at the bar Nikki was pointing at.

Max groaned "Oh hell no! That really is him! That explains these weird messages." he said in an annoyed tone looking at the phone he stole from David.