Chapter 30

Kun had organized everything in the backyard, I can see the cupcakes in Blue and Pink and the Cute princess cake in Pink and Blue. There are a lot of balloons. In different shapes.

Kun really made an effort for this baby shower.

KUN called all the boys downstairs, they were all still in there pajamas, looking like they just woke up.

He grinned at them and put the pink and blue shirts on the table.

"what's this?" Yangyang picked the shirts and stared at Kun

"Choose, choose with color do you want?"Hendery took three pink shirt and hand the two to Lucas and Xiaojun.

"Great! Pink!" Lucas beamed a huge smile, Xiaojun groaned and closed his eyes going back to sleep

Winwin, Ten and Yangyang choose Blue, They were about to leave but Kun spoke "In the backyard in 30 minutes, wear the shirt."

"whatever, What's up with Blue and Pink anyway? Are we attending a gender reveal party?" Yangyang muttered earning a gasp from Ten

"same thoughts. Oh wait! Are you having a gender reveal?" Ten inquired, Everyone stared at Kun in shock, Kun chuckled and shooed them.

BRIE was already in her white dress, She took a look of herself in the mirror and took a video on her phone.

"This is my Five month old Bump." She laughed at the mirror

"I can't believe I am saying this, But I look cute being pregnant." She uttered while laughing at her own words, She caress her bump and smiled.

"Never missing a day of wanting you by my side love."

How I wish he was here to hold My bump too. How I wish he was here guessing our babies gender. How I wish I could just love him without any consequences.

A tear fell from her eye by the thought of Jeno.

"I'm missing you every single day." She wipe the tear on her cheek and A knock was heard from her door. "yes?"

"Everyone's waiting downstairs."

She grinned and opened the door. Kun beamed her a smile before Glancing at her bump

"I can't believe you really are pregnant."

"I can't believe it too."

Kun held her arm and Led her to the backyard, Everyone was sitting in the table, Some we're already eating the cupcakes.

Brie walked to the front and sat on the chair next to the cake. Everyone was too busy with their phones to even notice her presence.

Kun took the mic and Cleared his throat, before handing another mic to Brie.

"Did you set up a camera?" Kun smiled and showed the camera on his hand. "Don't worry I already set more cameras on the corner."

"Thank you."

Kun played a music which made the other stop on playing with their phone and stared in the front.

"Oh, Hi brie!" Hendery waved at Brie before shoving a cupcake on his mouth. Brie smiled at him before turning the mic on. "Hello!"

"You heard? Kun's having a baby!" Yangyang said still fascinated. Brie chuckled and shake her head. She slowly stood up and Caress her bump, The boys's gaze went to her bump

"You're so bloated" Xiaojun said before sitting on his seat

"Fuck you" Brie gave him a small sarcastic smile