Chapter 7

I waited for the boys to finish their meals so that I could wash them, They were having a conversation so I didn't want to be rude so I walk out to the living room and stayed there

I realized they were not wearing any uniform? I thought they have work?

Jaemin showed up wearing an oversized tee and black ripped jeans, Renjun wore a simple grey button down shirt and topped it all off with a beige jacket and light blue jeans, and Jeno wore a black shirt and tucked it in his plain black pants and wore a leather jacket, which made him look dashing

I had nothing better to do, so I began cleaning the living room with only one arm. As I was dusting the sofa, I felt something hard on the side, I was going to check when Jaemin's voice boomed throughout the room.

"Brie? We'll get going now" Jaemin spoke, I ran towards the door and Saw them wearing their shoes "what time will you all get home?"

"6 pm, are you cooking dinner?" Jeno answered.

I nod and they all smiled, and jeno checked his watch before looking up to meet my gaze

"then were coming home at 5:30 pm" Jeno gave me his eye smile, and I gave him the same, we stayed like that for a while until Renjun spoke

"we should start moving before people started falling in love, Right Jaem?"

He chuckled as Jaemin hit him and Laugh with him as-well, Jeno and I averted our gazes from each other

"w-we will get going now" Jeno stuttered, turning his back on me

"bye Brie, Don't miss nana so much hm?" Jaemin gave me a wink. Renjun shove him on the side and Smiled at me. "call us if anything happens okay? I left my telephone number there. "

I offered them a tiny nod and stood there watching them get into the car that Jeno would be driving, but I flinched as Jaemin suddenly gasped and bumped into Jeno in the back, causing the poor guy to grunt.

"Jeno, you haven't said goodbye to Brie yet" He uttered while wiggling his brows at the boy.

Renjun grinned widely as he stared at Jeno who was staring at me, He give him a smack on the back and spoke with a teasing tone "don't be rude, Samoyed!"

Jeno turned away from me and was about to walk away when Jaemin interfered. Renjun growled and he grinned subsequently, Jaemin and Him smirked.

I felt embarrassed somehow, Jeno turned away from me and was about to walk away when Jaemin intervened. "I didn't raise you like this, you punk!"

Jeno sighed and Faced me, He gave me a forced smile, before giving me a small wave "we'll go to work now, Bye Brie"

Renjun and Jaemin started giggling from ear to ear, mocking me and Jeno with their grins.

"You better go, You'll be late" I shooed them away and returned inside, where I saw them drive away from the home from the second floor.

"do you want to go with them?"

The abrupt voice made me flinch, and my instincts kicked in, and I struck the person which was behind me.

I whimpered as I heard the guy grunt in despair, and my eyes widened as I stared at The Man. It was Haechan.

"Holy Shit! I'm sorry!"

"Fuck you, I think I broke my beautiful nose!" He muttered this while his hands were on his nose, gazing at me and giving me a look. He then removed his hand, and blood began to flow from his nose.

"shit!" I cursed. He raised a brow at me "what?"

I pointed his nose and Hi brows furrowed, I was hesitant to tell him because I know Ill be buried on the ground instantly because of what I did to him.

"B-Blood"

He ran to the mirror and he saw His nose bleeding, He gasped and Screamed

" My nose!! AHHHHH-" Suddenly he fell on the ground making me gasp. He fell unconscious.

I went up to him and tried to shake him up by smacking his face, which became reddish and was plastered in hand prints.

He sat up unannounced, taking a big inhale and turning to face me.

"I cannot believe that you punch Harder than Renjun"

I didn't know if that was meant to be a compliment or not, But I took it as a compliment

"you're insanely strong" He mumbled as he went downstairs, he went to the kitchen to wipe off the blood with Tissue, and Look at the table

I prepared his meal too, I don't want him to cuss at me for not preparing his food too

"I'm surprised you didn't burn the whole house"

"oh shut up" I feel comfortable with this guy, though he is mean to me, still he seems fun to be with

"how did you know I cooked?" I asked suddenly, And he shrugged them pointed at the camera on top of the shelf

"set that up last night after the incident with Renjun" He sat down and began eating, what an ass!

"shithead" I mumbled.

"You know?" He spoke once again. I rolled my eyes and cut him off " No, I don't know and I don't want to know"

Before getting mad, he gives me a deadly gaze. I sighed and sat in front of him.

"calling people shithead is becoming your hobby"

" so?"

" I'm just saying that That's rude"

"you're ruder" Haechan appeared irritated now, as if the beast had awoken " Why are picking a fight with me?!"

"because you're a shithead"

" I'm trying to be kind and you are being rude"

"so? Are you going to cry?" I joked, Haechan looked like he was going to murder me.

I dashed to my room and stayed there. I could hear Haechan's nagging, but I ignored him.

I'm tempted to just piss him off since he looks like a legitimate shithead when he's upset.

Although I am well aware that I have personal limits that I should not cross.

I sighed and began to think about the day when I will recall who I am; I sincerely hope I will remember my former self.

I have a feeling that I really need to get my memories back as soon as possible.

TO BE CONTINUED