Chapter 52

Brie slowly opened her eyes and stretched her body, she heard a small chuckle beside her making her turn around

Jeno giggled and Kissed her cheek "wake up, It's almost dinner time"

"what?" She jolted up and stared at the clock. 6:20. "I slept that long?"

"Hmm, don't worry. The kids just got back, Renjun brought them on the mall."She let out a breath and stood up. "Where are you going?"

"I'll take a shower. Why? Wanna join me?"

She joked, But Jeno only raise a brow at the girl. She giggled but Jeno stood up and Took his shirt off making her eyes go wide.

"h-hey, I was just joking"

Jeno held her hand drag her in the bathroom, He turned the shower on and Captured her lip. Kissing her hungrily.

Brie closed her eyes and returned the kiss, Her arms snaking on his nape pulling him closer.

Jeno Lift her shirt and Slowly unbutton her pants , Brie's eyes opened widely and Pushed him away.

"no, The kids are here."

"come on, Babe. They wont hear us"

"the boys are also awake-"

"1 round?" Jeno stared at her orbs with lust, She closed her eyes and took her clothes off.

Jeno grinned and Capture her lips again, Kissing her roughly. His hand exploring her body. "let's be quick"

She muttered against the kiss, Jeno smirked and turned her around.

"Bend over" Brie bit her lower lip and Did what he ask. Jeno took his boxer off and Held his manhood.

He held her hip and slowly entered from behind making her Moan. "f-fuck, we did it last night yet you're still so fucking tight"

"move, please" Jeno started moving, while Brie moan loudly, He reach for her boob and pinched her nipple making her shriek. "Faster hmmm ahh"

Jeno thrust faster, making her moan his name repeatedly. "So fucking tight." Jeno held her ass and thrust in an inhumane pace making her roll her eyes in pleasure.

She held on the wall and Bend more, giving him more access to thrust inside her. "ahhh! Fuck, Im close ahh! Faster"

Jeno groaned when her walls tightened around his manhood

Brie is so close on her climax, Jeno fucked her in a harsh and steady pace making her loose her senses

"I-I'm cumming! Ahh!"

Jeno smirk and Fuck her until she let out a long moan of his name as she comes around him, Jeno didn't stop thrusting until cums.

He let out a loud moan as he spills his juice inside Brie. "I love you"

Brie stood up and Leaned her back on his chest while he was still inside her. Jeno hugged her waist and Kiss her temples.

"we need to hurry"

She uttered tiredly. Jeno chuckled and slowly pull his manhood out making her whine. "what? You want more?"

"Shut up"

Jeno chuckled and Turned her around, Kissing her head. " I want more, babe"

"The kids, Love."

He sighed and turned the shower on. Brie chuckled and Reached for his manhood making him groan "fuck"

She started moving her hand up and down making him groaned. She grinned and Kiss his neck as he moan. "Faster."

Brie smiled and moved her hand faster making him moan her name. He cover her hand with his and moving it faster.