Chapter 43

Brie was on the couch when Haechan suddenly sat next to her.

"Not gonna lie, it feels good to see you again, Brat."

Brie was silent, Haechan sighed and held her hand. He drew small circles on it "Jeno's just angry Brie. Give him some time."

"Was I selfish for leaving?"

"Who am I to judge you, Brie? There might been a reason for you to leave, But that doesn't mean it was okay for you to leave us, especially Jeno."

Brie leaned her head on his shoulder. She took a deep breath and sighed

"Jeno went insane when you left. He came back to work and never left work for months. He didn't step foot on this house for two months. He distracted himself by working none stop or by torturing Jaemin and I in the gym"

Brie chuckled at the memory of them Bickering when Renjun was calling Hendery.

"I couldn't blame him for getting angry. He was starting to be okay, and then Rie came."

"What? Rie? My Rie?"

"You didn't know?"

"No, All I know Rie was kidnapped by Sicheng and he never told me where Rie is."

Haechan chuckled and continued his story telling

"When Rie came, Mark told us that She was yours and Jeno's baby. Jeno was lost at first but He started accepting the fact that he is a father. He is the best father to Rie. He told us a lot of times how much he loved being a father. I thank you so much for giving us, Rie. For giving Rie to Jeno

"I never gave Rie, She was kidnapped."

"Whatever, But A week ago. Eno came in the picture, Jeno was confused when Mark confirmed that You had twins.  Jeno was happy enough to be a father of two, Brie."

Brie sighed and pulled her head away from Haechan. "Can I see Rie?"

"Of course, She's your daug-"

"Rie's asleep, so is Eno." Jeno uttered and carried the twins in his room, Brie tried to see Rie's face but Jeno covered her face making Brie sigh.

"Well, I can just show you pictures of her."

"Dont you fucking dare show her my daughter " Jeno gritted.

"This is insane!"

"I want you out of my house first time in the morning." Jeno said and Went to the kitchen. Haechan sighed and followed Jeno. "You're too Harsh Jeno!"

"She plans on leaving again! She have plans on leaving, this time with the twins! Do you know how much it frightens me to be away from Them? I will literally go insane if I wont Find the twins in this house."

"I understand where you're coming from. But Brie left because she wanted to protect you and the other's Jeno." Winwin said entering the kitchen with Kun behind him

"You dont know how much she wished everyday you were with her. She's torturing herself every single day by being far away from you." Kun sighed at the memory of Brie crying when she saw and held the twins for the first time.

"It may sound like she is selfish but no, She's thinking about our gang way too much to even thing about herself!"

"If she was selfish Jeno, She would have never left! She would choose her happiness!"

"They're right. Try being nice to her. And Rie, she has a right to see Rie." Jaemin added as he enter the room.

" I took away her chance to be a mother to Rie. But the decision is now on you. Give her a chance to be a mother to Rie or Rie will grow up resenting you and Brie."

Jeno sighed and chug the whole beer before Walking to his room.

"Bring me to Eno at least." Brie spoke when Jeno walked pass her

"they're in my room." Brie gave him a nod and stood up and fell, Jeno sighed and helped her up.

"I'm sorry"

Jeno carried her upstairs and brought her into his room. He sat her down on his Bed.

"I wont look at Rie if you want. I'll just hold Eno's Hand."

"You can look and hold Rie. She's your daughter too."Jeno went to his closet leaving Brie alone with the kids.

She held Eno's hand and Gave it a kiss before reaching for Rie's. Her eyes started to fill with water as she Caress her hand. "My little baby."

"Here, Change your clothes." Brie wipe her tears and took the clothes from Jeno's hand.

"Thank you. But can you carry me to the bathroom? I have to wash up." Jeno carried her to the bathroom before leaving her.

She sighed and closed the door. She slowly took a step to the sink. She took a look on herself in the mirror and sighed.

"Well, I look shit"

She sighed and started stripping her clothes and going inside the shower.

Once she was done, She got dressed and slowly walked out of the bathroom. Jeno was sitting in the balcony with his laptop. Brie sighed and slowly walk towards him. She opened the sliding door and sat on the seat across Jeno.

Jeno was typing on his laptop, while Brie was looking at the stars.

"I will not Leave without the twins"

"I will not let you leave with the Twins either"

Brie sighed. Jeno sighed as well and closed the sliding door.

"Rie's a light sleeper, I don't want to wake her up if we're just going to argue out here." Brie bit her lower lip and sat they in silent. Jeno kept on typing on his laptop.

"I am sorry. But I will never be sorry for choosing the gang over you."

Jeno was listening to her.

"I fell in love with you when I shouldn't. I should have never fell in love with you"

"If you're here to just hurt me-"

"But I fell in love with you so deep. I am still in love with you Jeno. But we can't be together."

Jeno closed his laptop and held Brie's hand.

"I still love you with all my heart, Brie."

"But we can't"

"But will you let me love you? Because I swear Brie. If you allow me I will quit everything for you, For the twins."

Brie gave him a small smile.

"We have to accept that we can't Jeno. I have decided. I'm leaving tomorrow, Without the twins."

"Even the twins brie? You going to choose your gang over our Kids?"

"You gave me no choice-"

"Get in. I don't want to talk right now."

Brie sighed and limped on her way to the couch. She laid there and cried herself to sleep.

She has to let things go for the gang.

TO BE CONTINUE