Lunchtime......Nando's

Here is my third chapter, this one is going to be quite short compared to the others, I think, hope you like it.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

I was literally dragged into Westfield, I mean yes I wanted to be there but they only made me drive back here because they wanted to meet One Direction. Whilst they searched the shopping centre, I had to go and get a table in Nando's. We all loved Nando's. It was the best restaurant ever. As I walked in, I got shown to a table near the back. I was sat next to some partitions and I could see there were some plates on the table. It got me wondering. I sat down waiting for the girls. It was midday exactly, we left a little earlier. I rang Lauren. It went straight to voicemail. Why do people never pick up these days? I just left a message stating that it was time for them to come and order and surely enough just as I finished the message, they burst through the door. I stood up and looked at them.

"Don't worry, they're the other 3 people joining me." I said as I smiled at the waiter. Then I looked at the girls, angryily. "What the HELL do you think you're playing at?" I said trying to keep my voice to a whisper. I put Lauren and Eve in the seats with their backs to the window, me and Sophie sat facing the window, I sat on the right so I was opposite Eve and I could sort of see through a gap in the partition to see if there was anyone behind the partitions. "Seriously guys, you need to give up the whole search for 1D, they have probably moved on." The noise of plates and cutlery clashing seemed to stop from behind the partitions. Oh god. If they were behind there and Lauren knew, Louis wouldn't stand a chance, none of them would. "I was lucky but you know if we just order and eat, we might have some more time to look for them." I said trying to disguise the silence coming from behind the partitions. God knows what was going to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had ordered our food and now we were waiting for our food to come out.

"I have drunk to much coke, I need to pee." Lauren's shout out made Sophie stop drinking her apple juice and put the glass back on the table.

"Thanks for that image."

"I need to go too!!" Shouted Eve and they both stood up and went to the bathroom, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Sophie, I need to tell you something." I brought my voice down to a whisper. "One Direction are eating behind these partitions."

"WHA-"

"Sssshhh!!!!!!! While I go talk to them, you keep your eye on the toilet door and warn me if they come back!"

"OK!" Sophie ran over to the end of the partition's and waited whilst pretending to look at the sauces. God knows what they will do, we need to calm them down first. I burst through the gap in the partitions.

"I'm so sorry for bursting in on you whilst your eating but I need to get you out of here!! My two friends, well let's just say we need to calm them down first before they meet you!" I couldn't help but notice that Harry was watching me all the time.

~Liam's P.O.V~

I was utterly shocked when Hannah burst through the partitions, I mean I knew she was just the other side with her friends eating but I was not expecting that. I was fascinated by her friend, Sophie. She was so pretty, bubbly and she seemed friendly. I suddenly heard her shout to Hannah. What was going to happen next?

~Hannah's P.O.V~

"Seriously, you just missed your chance of escaping!!!! I need to go!" As I turned round to squeeze out of the gap in between the partitions, Harry grabbed my hand and said, "I'm sure they aren't that bad!" And let go. I walked out and looked at Sophie. She understood my facial expression.

"Distract them." I saw her wink at me and then ran towards them and shouted in their faces.

"ONE DIRECTION JUST WENT INTO THE TOILETS, GO AND WAIT IN THERE, I WILL COME WITH YOU!!!!!!! COME ON!" And as she went round the corner, she gave me the thumbs up behind her back.

"Right seriously, you gotta go now, you have all finished, let's go, I need to get you out of here!"

Harry looked at me. OMG don't do that face!!!! "What about your food??"

"I'll get Sophie to go and make it a takeaway and we will eat it somewhere else and maybe even share it with you?!?!" Niall immediately stood up.

"I think we should go and follow Hannah now!" We all looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter. I walked out the door after texting Sophie telling her to make our food a takeaway and walked out with One Direction. By now the time was 12:30pm. We only had half an hour for our lunch, I needed to hurry up.

"Right here you go, get as far away as possible!" They all looked at me.

"Why don't you come with us?" Harry said as he bit his lip and smiled at me. How could I resist that? That's when Lauren and Eve burst out of Nando's, followed by Sophie with our takeaways. She looked like she put up a fight.

"OMG Sophie are you ok?" I said as I ran over to her. She collapsed on the floor.

"THEY ARE MONSTERS!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!" Lauren and Eve didn't care they just carried on screaming in 1D's face. They needed help. I just lost it.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST BLOODY CALM DOWN FOR ONCE!! YOU DON'T SEE ME AND SOPHIE FREAKING OUT WHENEVER WE SEE FAVOURITE BOYBAND DO WE? NO!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL FOR ONCE, DON'T YOU REALISE YOU HAVE HURT SOPHIE AND THAT YOUR SHOWING ONE DIRECTION AND YOURSELVES UP!! STOP EMBARRASSING THEM!!!" I just ran off crying. Liam went over and helped Sophie to her feet. Harry just watched me run off, crying.

~Harry's P.O.V~

Hannah was so disraught, we took pictures with all the girls and then I grabbed Hannah's Nando's meal and ran out to the car park, the car was the start of trying to find her. And sure enough she was sat there in the driver's seat, blasting her music out with the convertible down. "Hey, the sun is shining, why don't you smile?" I got in the passenger seat in the front and handed her Nando's over to her. "You forgot your meal." She turned round. Her eyes were red and blood shot where she had been crying. I wiped her cheeks with my thumb. I felt her cheeks rise as she smiled. Such beauty.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

Harry was so sweet! He was so gentle when he wiped my cheeks with his thumb and then we shared the Nando's takeaway. We talked and found a lot out about each other. Eventually the time was 12:50pm and we had to go and carry the game on so we all made up and said goodbye not realising that this wasn't the end...