Back to the game...

Ok guys so here is the second part of the detention game, wonder what will happen in this chapter? Let's just say it's not going to be all about the girls!!

~Zayn's P.O.V~

That was a really full on lunchtime. But I liked it, those girls are great, I want to see them again, they put some fun into our lives, obviously it was fun already with all the singing, tours and fans but they added more surprise to it! They are funky gals.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I'm in denial, I need to see Hannah. I keep telling the boys but they said that we have to go to do an interview at Radio 1!!! How irritating! I keep wanting to tell her but something stops me. What if she doesn't love me back? What if she does but then I have to go away with the band? Rumour's might start again that she is just another one of my "girls". But she is more than that to me. I have never felt like this before. I just wanna hug her so tightly and not let her go.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

We eventually finished the so called quest and got back to the teachers and saw that we were the first group back!!! We ran over and screamed in the teacher's faces.

"WOOOO!!!! WE DON'T GET DETENTION!!!!!" They looked at us and then at each other.

"No I suppose you don't congratulations, you can bug off now." Madam said as she ticked our name off the list and put first next to us. We immediately ran over to get in the line for the London Eye. We waited for about 10 minutes and then we were on. It was us 4 and some old people in a pod together. It smelt of old people but who cares? We were all taking photos of the view and of ourselves. It was great!!

~Lauren's P.O.V~

Even though the view was amazing, the smell of the elderly idiots was unreal!!! I can't stand being enclosed with them because they start asking if you want a pearl thing or whatever they have in those paper bags and they make conversations with you, it's like "GO AWAY"!!!! I can't be dealing with this much longer, thank god the ride is coming to an end!

~Hannah's P.O.V~

As we got out the pod, we seriously needed to breath some air. Then we ran over to the boot of my car, swearing at our friends as we walked past and got out some microphone's, instruments and some speakers. We ran over to the pavement area by the River and set up. Eve usually video's us singing so she got the camera set up and ready. We had a backing track CD and as we were setting up, I realised One Direction were walking towards the London Eye, I think we should wait till they come down. So we sat down and had some chocolate and coke from my mini fridge and talked about the day. Eventually at around 2:30pm, all the groups were back, some moaning about their double detention, the rest laughing and joking around. 

We decided that we would start with Bridgit Mendler's new song 'Ready or not' and Eve would film us singing and dancing around. We put the song on and had a great laugh, we hugged random people that wanted to be in the video, not realising that One Direction were watching us. We ran to the car and back and danced in and around the car, having so much fun!! After that finished, we decided to sing 'Change your life' by Little mix. There was a big note that I had to hit.

~Harry's P.O.V~

She was there, surrounded by a crowd of people watching her and her friends singing 'Change your life'. I knew and so did the boys that there was a long high note at the end, would she hit it?