The Morning After.

Ok guys so here is the chapter about the morning after the party, hope you like it!!

~Hannah's P.O.V~

I woke up at around 9am, god it was an eventful night last night, I think I had a bit too much to drink because I had a hangover. I remembered that I needed to video call the girls so I took my laptop out of it's case and went to sit in the lounge, trying not to disturb the boys. I opened my laptop up and logged on, and to my luck Lauren was on Skype. I videocalled her, not that I was good looking enough to do so. I was in my pj's which was basically some spotty bottoms and one of Harry's white t-shirts which he let me have, the one that I spilt my cappuccino all over, although the stain had come out now and my hair was in a rough top knot. Also, I had some slipper boots on.

"HEY!!!!!!!" Lauren had a loud bellowing voice for the morning. I just looked at them. I had a serious hangover after last night.

"Please keep the noise down, I am hungover!!!" They all just laughed. Then they told me about all the pictures they have seen of me and Harry on the balcony, I thought the rustling bushes last night were suspicious. "It's not what you think, I was upset by something that had happened inside, you are seriously not going to like this!" I just looked at the girls. "Justin Bieber kissed me, I mean of course I pushed him away, the prat!" They all just looked at each other and then back to me.

"THAT LITTLE DICKHEAD!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DID HE KISS YOU?" So then I had to calm them all down, especially Lauren and tell them about meeting Shauna and the whole kissing and balcony thing. They were truly shocked. "I can't believe all that happened last night, well that was eventful and then let me guess, you got quite a lot of male attention so you got drunk with Shauna?" Sophie just looked at me for an answer.

"Yeah probably." Then a door to one of the bedrooms opened and Louis came out. In his boxers. With messed up hair. And his tanned body showing. CHRIST! Lauren just lost it on the webcam and Eve had to get up off the floor after Lauren shoved her a little too hard.

"Morning babe, wanna a cuppa?" They all had their own nicknames for me. Louis called me babe, Harry called me baby, Liam called me cupcake, Niall called me muffin and Zayn called me sweetie.

"Yes please, thanks, I have such a hangover." I put the laptop on the coffee table and turned round to talk to Louis for a minute.

"Yeah I think so too, I think I remember why we would have a hangover, you remember the shots you asked for?" I thought to myself and then remembered.

"Oh yeah, woops!" He brought the teas over and sat down next to me and waved at the girls. He put his arm round me on the back of the sofa, I was trying so hard not to stare at his sixpack. Lauren kept giving me evils on Skype. They were an hour behind back in the UK but they all had to go and work soon so after talking between ourselves for a while, we all said goodbye and I switched my laptop off. I turned the telly on as Liam walked out, he was a little bit more modest, he had some pyjama bottoms on but he was still showing his sixpack. I'm telling you if one more person comes out topless, I think I might die. But before I could even turn around to say hi to Liam, Harry walked out. Topless. And he didn't have any pyjama bottoms on so he was like Louis, in his boxers. I could have fainted.

Eventually Niall and Zayn joined the rest of us, topless as well. I felt very special. The boys were going out to a radio station today and are going to see some fans, Louise has to go with them so  I said that I would look after Lux. We all sat down and had breakfast with Radio 1 blasting out, we managed to get the signal for it over here which was surprising. Ellie Goulding's Explosions was on, that reminded me of last night. Great. Then my eyes were caught by something else. Niall was watching the telly and it was on the entertainment news and it was a piece about Harry and me so I ran over there and turned it up, I wanted to hear what the bloody french people were saying. Of course I couldn't understand because it was in French so I turned subtitles on. It read: