On Top of The World!

Ok guys here is another chapter, hope you like it!!

~Hannah's P.O.V~

It was Tuesday morning, we were leaving on Thursday, these few days had gone really quickly, I did miss my mates though, I couldn't wait to get back and carry on my work and have fun, not that I wasn't having fun with One Direction, obviously I was! They were staying at home today so we thought we would go and climb the Eiffel Tower using the stairs not the lift.

I got up around 9:30am and as I got up out of bed and opened the door, I was greeted by the boys all  sat round the table. Again they were all topless, some wearing pyjama bottoms, some just in boxers. I didn't realise I was showing my underwear because I only had a shirt on and it was open.

"You little Victoria Secret model!" Louis said, sitting there in his boxers. I had no idea what he was on about. Harry just smiled and grinned and couldn't take his eyes off me.

"I have no idea what your talking about, am I missing something?" They all just smirked.

"Your missing most of your clothes, sexy, not that I'm complaining!" Zayn winked at me as he said that. I looked down and realised that I wasn't wearing that much. I just put my hair in a rough top knot, shrugged and walked to get myself a cuppa.

"Well you guys always parade around in your underwear so I don't see why it's such a problem when I do it!" Then I felt someone put their head on my shoulder, it was Harry.

"I'm sure they didn't mean to offend you, I think you look beautiful. You looking forward to our trip today?" I smiled and turned around.

"Yeah I'm looking forward to it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's P.O.V~

We all got ready and left the apartment around 10:45am. We took a car to the Eiffel Tower. We all got out the car and looked up. I could see Liam and Zayn getting quite nervous and sickly but the rest of us were looking forward to climbing the stairs to the top. Then I felt my hand brush Hannah's and I made my hand slip into hers. She didn't pull or jolt back, she just let me hold her hand.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

I wasn't expecting Harry to grab and hold my hand but I liked it so I didn't pull away, it felt right. He was going to need to pull me anyway when we get going on the stairs because at some point, I will slow down. We all looked at each other and ran for the stairs, shoving past each other, trying to go first. I managed to get in first and started running, skipping a few steps. Louis and Harry were hot on my heels. I think I kicked one of them in the shin when they got too close.

I ran for my life up those stairs, I never knew how fast I could run. We had to dodge various people and we were banned from using the lift, apart from Paul who was going to see who came first up the top. By now Louis had pulled out because I accidently kicked him in the knee and it started hurting so he has joined Paul at the top and is waiting for us. The boys were starting to get quite violent now. They were shoving and grabbing each other, trying to overtake. I was still in the lead, just. But then something happened, I jumped up a few steps and something must have twisted in my ankle because I fell back into Harry's arms, screaming.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, OWWW!!!!!!!" I held my ankle in pain, jesus christ that hurt. Harry just held me in his arms.

"What's the matter, is it your ankle?" I nodded at him in agony. I couldn't even move, I managed to roll down my sock and pull up my jean leg and look at my ankle, god jesus, it looked disgusting, it was broken but it was swollen and a purple bruise was forming on the side.