Love At Last!

Ok so here is the last chapter, hope you like it!

~Hannah's P.O.V~

Then somebody took the blindfold off me, it took me a moment to adjust to the bright light of the world. Once my eyes adjusted to the lights, I saw a table in front of me, with two chairs. A rose was laying on the table in between the two plates, there was two wine glasses and rose petals were all placed roughly round the table. Niall was sat on the wall playing the guitar. I was quite confused but I hobbled over to the table and there was a note with my name on it. I opened it and it read:

Dear Hannah,

I have set this up for both of us, I wanted to express my love for you, if you read this letter and leave then I know you don't feel the same way as I do. I love you, Harry xxxxx

I almost fell backwards after I read the letter. I felt a tear escape from my eye and roll down my cheek. This is the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me. Niall just looked at me, winked and smiled. I smiled at him and wiped the tear away from my eye as I turned around and stood there was Harry.

~Harry's P.O.V~

She just looked amazing, but she had a tear in her eye. I just ran up to her, picked her up and swung her round, then I kissed her. Her lips were so soft and gentle, another thing I loved about her.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

Finally I knew that Harry felt the same way I did, he kissed me. This was the best day ever. He swung me round not letting his soft lips let go of mine. I loved it so much. He then put me down and took me to the table. We were on top of a building that had an amazing view of London, it was beautiful. Then one of the funniest things happened. Louis, Liam and Zayn came out dressed up as waiters. They had chef hats, white aprons, a white shirt and black ties on, also they were wearing fake moustaches. I just burst out laughing. Harry just looked at me and he burst out laughing as well.

"I didn't know about the moustaches!" The boys came over and started talking in a funny Italian accent, it was very funny. They asked us what we wanted to drink, I asked for a coke and so did Harry, then they just trotted off through a door. Even though Niall was there, Harry and I just talked and talked.

"I fell in love with you the first moment I met you. You dancing around in the car and then when we saw each other by Westminster, I knew then that you had to be mine, no matter what anyone says." I was so touched, I grabbed his hand which was resting on the table and held it.

"Your so sweet, I felt the same way about you but I didn't think any of this was going to happen because your famous and can date celebrities, I didn't think you would pick me." We just stared into each others eyes and the 3 Italian Musketeers came out with our drinks and our food which was takeaway Nando's, I bet Niall was dying at this point.

"Here is your Nannndo'ssss!!!" Louis, Liam and Zayn said in unison, which was quite creepy. Of they went again, through the door which I assume was their "cooking" area. I could hear that Niall had stopped playing the music, I could feel him looking at my food as well. I cut a bit of the chicken off and put some mash on the top.

"Come here!" He ran over and took it off the fork and then sat back on the wall and carried on playing.

"You know what he wants!" Harry and I just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's P.O.V~

We finished our Nando's and the boys came out and took our plates away. They lit the two candles that were on the table but they kept going out because of the wind, it wasn't that windy but even the slightest breeze made them go out. Louis was getting quite fustrated.

"Why won't the bloody thing light?" I just grabbed Louis' arm.

"Just leave it yeah, it doesn't matter, just bring out the pudding." Hannah looked at Louis then me.

"Pudding?" Now she was interested.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

When the pudding came out, I could have died. Triple chocolate cheescake, I gathered it was from somewhere like M&S or Waitrose but I didn't care. It was a massive slice for the both of us to share. The boys cleared the table of everything apart from the plate with the pudding on, the rose petals and the non-lit candles. And of course our drinks. We both had a fork, for obvious reasons surrounding Liam. The pudding was lush! I mean it. Chocolate after chocolate after chocolate. I was in heaven!

Once we finished our pudding, the boys came out and cleared the table and Niall walked back through the door with them, leaving Harry and me alone at the table. Harry just looked at me.

"What?" He just bit his bottom lip.

"Nothing your just so beautiful when you smile and well generally to be honest." He got up and came over to me. "Come on let's go." I got up, helped by my boyfriend, Harry Styles. I couldn't believe it myself. I could put a little bit of weight on my foot and ankle now but he still helped me and walked slowly so that I could keep up. The boys were back in their ordinary clothes now and weren't Italian anymore. I really needed to do something to pay them back for all they have done. Tomorrow is St. Patricks Day...

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I am so glad that Hannah and Harry are together now. They deserved each other but they were so nervous about asking each other. But they were together now, that was the main thing, I quite enjoyed being an Italian waiter with a moustache...

~Hannah's P.O.V~

We went shopping on the way back so when we did get home it was around 3:30pm. I got them all into the lounge, I needed to thank them in some way.

"Guys, I just wanna say, thank you so much for taking me to Paris and being there for me when bad things have happened. I haven't really had a chance to tell you how I feel but I am now. You guys are the best, you are like the brothers and boyfriend I never had. I just can't get over how much you've done for me and I don't know how to pay you back but I will, someday. Your like my family, you care so much for me as I do to you, I would never have imagined that this would have happened but it did and I'm grateful because it feels right. Thank you so much!" And with that, the boys came up to me and hugged me all saying "Thank you" and we were all crying but it felt right, all of this did and with that my life began with One Direction.