The Shopping...The Suits...The Dress...

Ok so here is the chapter about going shopping with the boys and seeing them in suits, hope you like it! (I also bumped up the boys height to 6ft for all of them!)

~Hannah's P.O.V~

We all piled into the car. The boys were wearing all their outfits they were known for. Zayn and his Varsity jacket, Harry and his blazer, Liam and his checked shirt, Louis and his bright red chino's and toms and Niall wore his cardigan and polo shirt. They all looked really good. I can't believe I was going to see them in suits when we got to the shopping centre. I didn't know where the shopping centre was or where we were at the moment because to be honest, I didn't know ANY french at all! I mean the only thing I know how to say is 'Do you speak English?'. I will go round and say that until I find someone that can. Much easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been walking around for about half an hour now because the boys were being so picky about their suits, it was unreal. I wanted to go off and look for my dress but they were paying for it and they wanted me to stay because they wanted a feminine oppinion. They all went for the traditional white shirt and black tie, Harry went for a bow tie. Zayn and Liam went for a light grey suit whilst the other three went for the traditional black. They were taking so long to get changed. "Come on guys, why are you taking so long?"

"We are just admiring ourselves in the mirror!" Louis shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"VAIN!" I waited for about another 5 minutes before Liam shouted "Ready!" and out they came. My mouth just dropped. OMG!!! I needed to think of something to say.

"Wow!" I got up and walked over to Niall, I looked around and nodded. I did the same with the rest of them and joked around with Louis, smacking him on the bum. All girls wanted to do that. I literally couldn't speak, they all looked amazing. I shouted over to the lady behind the till. "We'll take these please!!" Thank god she spoke English and understood me. The boys told me to go and look in the women's section and see if there was any dresses I liked. I walked in straight away and that's when it caught my eye. A beautiful midnight blue, long sleeveless dress. It flowed down from underneath the chest area and went down to the floor, it was so pretty.

~Harry's P.O.V~

Hannah was taking ages to put her dress on, we hadn't actually seen it yet because she was already in the changing rooms when we came in. "Hurry up sweetie, it's already 3pm!!" She shouted back that she was ready and she came out. I was speechless. The dress looked amazing on her, I was truly astonished. I was so looking forward to walking in with her at the ball tonight.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

Their reaction's when I walked out of the changing rooms were weird. I thought it didn't look good on me. "Oh god, haven't I got it on right, it doesn't suit me does it?" Still no-one said anything. "WELL!! Say something please!" Harry walked up in front of me.

"You look amazing! You look so beautiful." And he pulled me in for a hug. The other boys put their thumbs up to me, so I took that to mean I looked good. After Harry finished hugging me, the others came and did the same and then shoved me back into changing rooms to get it off because we still had shoes, accessories and other stuff to get ready and we only had 3 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hannah's P.O.V~

In the end I got some silver heels that made me 6ft, the height of all the boys and a silver sparkly clutch bag that hung off my shoulder and some beautiful Pandora bracelets, rings and earrings. The boys really spoiled me, I must pay them back. Or I could just be grateful for them treating me, seeing as I didn't have enough money. We got back around 4pm and Louise started doing my hair. I went to get ready round her apartment, her daughter Lux was the cutest thing ever. I have never met a kid so lovely before. I had her on my lap, reading her a book as Louise did my hair.

"Your going to look amazing tonight, your so lucky your going to all of these things with them, they are really great guys."

"Yeah they are aren't they?" Once my hair was done, I gave Louise Lux and she went to put her to bed. I looked in the mirror. My hair looked amazing. I had it in a rough bun to the right side of my head, the same side my fringe went and two bits dangling down either side of my face, Louise did such a good job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hannah's P.O.V~

The doorbell went. I was so nervous. It was around 5:30pm and we aimed to be there at 6pm, talk and take photos on the red carpet and then go inside and enjoy ourselves. Louise opened the door and I was shocked. They all stood there at the door and they all looked amazing in their suits with their hair all perfect.

~Liam's P.O.V~

I know Harry fancied her and everything but I couldn't help but think that Hannah looked amazing. She was truly stunning.

~Harry's P.O.V~

She looked absolutely amazing. I didn't know what to say. Everyone else managed to say something like "You look amazing" or "Gorgeous" but I just stood there, smiling at the natural beauty stood in front of me.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

After accepting all the compliments, Louis shouted out, "She's my date tonight" and he got looks from all the others. "Uh no she is mine!" Liam replied.

"SHE'S MINE!" Harry said shouting to make sure he won and was heard.

"Guys, you can share me, we are all going together." They all shrugged and we said goodbye to Louise and walked off down to the car. As I sat down in the car between Liam and Niall, my phone started buzzing uncontrollably. I took it out of my bag and looked. I had some messages on 'What'sApp' from Lauren and the girls saying that they found a french channel that was showing the arrival of all the celebrities and they were going to be looking out for me. It was about a 20 minute drive and then we were there. Here we go.