Chapter 15

Why me? I asked but guess what? I never got an answer.

"What's your condition Riven?" I asked I just wanted to get this over with.

"Glad you asked. I want you to help me sneak out of this house".

"Sneak out, Riven you had a golden opportunity to leave the house with your parents but you blatantly refused, why do you want to go out now?" I asked obviously exasperated.

"It's none of you business just help me do it then maybe I'll consider helping you out".

"No, I won't help you". I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Ok, suit yourself, see you in three days time". He shrugged and started walking off slowly.

I admit he got me there. I had to help him.
"Ok fine, I'll help you sneak out.

"Now we're talking". He clapped his hands together and rubbed them.

"So how do I do that?" I inquired.

"Well you'll go to the control room first and disable the security cameras so I can sneak in undetected. Then, you'll kill all the security men so they won't see me leave, try to stop me nor snitch on me" he smiled with an evil grin spread across his face.

"What! Kill them? I'm not a murderer these people are human beings they have families and homes to go back to they're not toys you can use and dispose of whenever you see fit " I told him what did he think of me. "I'll just put them in a deep sleep" I suggested.

"Save the lecture ghost you're one to talk" as he said this i gave him a look and he said "fine do what you want but just get me out of here" he said clearly disinterested.

"Then it's settled. Where's the control room?" I asked.

"I don't know, find it yourself "

"Would it kill you to just be nice for one second?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it would kill me" he replied plopping on the bed.

I resisted the urge to strangulate him. I would not succumb to my ghostly desires. I took a breath in and out and went on my way to find the control room.

After four wrong turns and two dead ends, I finally found the control room. Turns out it had a huge sign that read 'CONTROL ROOM'.

I didn't want to give the security man a heart attack by opening the door and him seeing nothing so I opted to just appear inside.

I saw a man with a blue uniform, manning the screens,sipping what I perceive to be coffee.

I felt bad about what I was about to do, but I didn't have much of a choice so I put him to sleep and momentarily disabled the CCTV's. I offered a small apology and was about to leave, when I saw a speaker by the side of the security guard.

I had an interesting idea. I took the speaker, cleared my throat and announced in a manly voice "will all the house staff and security team gather in the hall immediately!". I giggled, left the control room and appeared in the hall.

In less than two minutes they all gathered there. Apparently curious and anxious to know why they'd been summoned. There were some whispers as people were inquiring from each other if they knew the reason, but no one had a clue.

I stood up and flicked my fingers thinking of putting them to sleep and they all fell down. I said a small apology because I really did feel bad so I wished a blanket and dozens appeared and I arranged them carefully and covered them with it.

When I was sure everything was in order, I dusted my hands on clothes and I disappeared back into Rivens room.

He was obviously expecting me because he didn't jump in fear at my sudden appearance. He only put down his magazine and stood up.