Chapter 8: Birthday Girl

A/N -

So sorry that it's been a month or something since I last updated, butI'm on holiday and have had no connection until now :(

I love all the comments I've been getting :D

And thank you for not hating me :)

Here's chapter 8 of HG: I do hope itmakes up for the lack of updates for agggessss.

Imma try and update Sweet Serenade and everything else soon, as I have half of it already drafted xxxx

Ly lots, thank you for reading my fanfic c;

Not edited.

**

**Olivia's POV**

"Hi, how can I help?"
That was the sound of my overly-cheery hotel worker voice as a family of five entered the hotel lobby.
"We're the Walker family," the father of the family smiled as I booked them in on the computer.
"Brilliant." I sent them a smile and directed them to their room - the same room the boys once stayed in.

I released a quiet sigh as I thought of the boring days I'd spent without Niall.
I mean, sure, I had Rose and Cara, but I missed Niall.
It was also a day until my birthday - March 19th.
I sighed again and felt my phone buzz; the screen was lit up with Niall's name.
I beamed, "Hi!"
"Hi, gorgeous. Just finished another show and we're eating pizza!" Niall gave a little happy squeal, making me laugh.

"Aw! You're so cute!" I giggled, winding the telephone cord round my finger.

"Ha ha. So, how are you? Looking forward to your birthday?" He asked, in that gentle voice that always made my heart skitter.

"I'm okay, it won't be the same without you, though." I answered truthfully.

"I'll be back in two weeks," He promised.

I pouted, "but Niiiaalll, that's so long!"

"I know...wait a sec."

I waited for him patiently until the phone clicked.

"Hello, Olivia!" The rest of the One Direction boys chorused.

"Hello!" I could feel the smile bursting across my face with the sound of their voices.

"We miss you," Liam said.

"I miss you too!"

"Yeah! We miss embarrassing you," I heard Louis butt in.

I rolled my eyes.

"And getting piggybacks off you." Harry gave his input.

I tutted.

"No, Harry. That's just you." Louis said to him.

"But we hope you have an awesome birthday, Olivia!" Zayn exclaimed.

I smiled widely, "Thanks, boys! I'll see you all in, like, a few weeks."

"Bye-" They handed Niall the phone back, "We all really miss you, Olivia. I gotta go, but I'll phone you tonight."

"Oh-"

I sighed, "Well, I'll speak to you soon, I love you Niall."

"I've got a surprise for your birthday! I love you too, princess." He nicknamed me, making the echo of his voice electrify those butterflies I always got around him.