Chapter 12: Pizza and chocolate icing

A/N - Sorry for the really long wait! I'll try to update before I go on holiday c:

PS: Yes, I'm very aware that it isn't Tom Fletcher's birthday YET, but ah well.

Please let me know what you thought, what you'd like to see in future chapters.

I wanna make this exciting for you guys!!!

PS: Thank you for the 1 year on wattpad, it's been amazing ♥

xxx

**

**Olivia's POV**

"You know, I'm happy you got me that photography offer. Except I have no training in it whatsoever! They realised and offered me a course for over the Summer." I whispered as we made our way to the sliding glass doors.
"I'm happy for you, Oll." He gave me that heartrending smile and I squeezed his hand tighter.

We stopped for a moment and Niall held my face in his hands. I could imagine the paparazzis going crazy, but it was strangely quiet today.

Fans were under the impression that Niall and all the boys were together, so I relished our sweet few moments together.

"I've got this check up at the hospital soon, you know, my doctor wants to do tests to see how my epilepsy is...it's strange - I haven't really had any problems with it lately." I shrugged and Niall smiled.

"It's a blessing. I don't have to worry about you as much as I already do, when we're not together." He blushed.

The doors to Hotel 41 opened and we stepped in.

By the desk was Mr Paisley, talking to a man of around 20.

He looked a lot like Mr Paisley, so I assumed that it was Cara's older brother, Danny.

"Hello, Mr Paisley!" I announced, making the kind man turn towards me and smile.

"Oh, hi Olivia. How was your trip?" He asked, hugging me and ruffling my new hairdo.

"It was great! How's business being going round here?" I asked, checking out the newly painted lobby.

He smiled, "We've been getting a lot more publicity, we actually have McFly staying here for a couple of days."

I gasped, "Woah! I love McFly!"

Niall laughed, "So where's Cara?"

"She's gone away with Harry for a few days, she'll be back tonight, and Rose is in your room." He smiled but I could tell he missed his daughter by the sad look in his eyes.

I looked at the boy leaning against the desk, watching our exchange of greetings.

"Hello." I smiled at him. "I'm Olivia, and this is my boyfriend Niall." I smiled; it never got old.

Niall's arm wrapped around my waist naturally, and Danny smiled, extending his palm towards us both in a greeting.

"I'm Danny, Cara's older brother." He looked so much like his sister, with the same bright eyes and facial structure.

"Danny's on holiday, he'll be staying in the room near yours for a week or so." Mr Paisley said, butting in.

I nodded my head as did Niall, even though the conversation only really applied to me.