Chapter 2

Atharv's POV

I stood by the door of the train and inhaled the fresh air. It's been years since i left this place. My family stays in abroad. I had to move to abroad because of my dad's business.

I left this place when i was studying in 8th grade. I was 13 at that time. I came back to this place after some years in summer vacations during my Pre University days.

It feels like an eternity now. I'm 25 now. I'm a Cardiologist.

The reason I'm heading to Goa is because my friend is getting married. Palak, my best friend since childhood. She also shifted to abroad for studies. Shockingly she was in the same class.

Vishnu and Palak are the famous love birds of our school at that time. I, personally like their love story. He was in love with her, since forever.

During my vacations, he informed me about his relationship. I am very happy for him. And, Palak she deserves all the happiness in this world.

Actually my car is waiting for me in the next station. I purposely hopped into the train because Vishnu said Siara is getting on this train.

To say about her, she thinks of me as her enemy! But to me, she's everything. My everything is Siara.

All four of us are childhood friends. Except she thinks otherwise. She thinks of me as her frenemy.

It's not her fault, everytime we see we'll end up arguing like we are in some debate competition. We never agree on anything. If i say yes, she'll stand on her toe and say no!

We have nothing in common. She likes gentleman, while me, i am a bad boy. She thinks i am. That's no true. She thinks i am a famous flirt boy who hooks up with every girl.

I used to do that just to make her jealous. That too, during our school days. I was handsome young boy, and girls used to fight to sit with next to me. Well, i always reserved the place for her.

One day, I don't remember her name, some girl sat next to me and Siara was pissed off. That's it. She never talked to me properly after that day. We always argued. It's always her. She never agreed on anything i said. If i pointed at a cat and say it's a cat, she would definitely say it's a dog. That's how we communicate.

I think i was in fifth grade, when i realised that i like her. There was no going back after that. It was always her. When my parents informed me that we are moving to abroad, i was devastated to leave her. She didn't talk to me for a whole week. I guess she was sad because i didn't inform her. Well, Vishnu informed me before i did.

She came to airport but didn't talk there also. Everytime i contacted Vishnu, she wouldn't talk anything. She gave me silent treatment for a year. She's such a baby.

I had asked Vishnu to look after her in my absence. I amd Vishnu never allowed any boys near Palak and Siara. Especially me! I am very possessive my character.

Siara hated it the most. Well, she's very beautiful with big brown eyes and long silky hairs, guys used to follow her like anything. I had no choice other than scaring them. She doesn't know about it.

But everytime a guy approached her, i would go from zero to hundred real quick. Once, a guy from 10th grade gave a letter to her, that too infront of me. I did what i am best at. I was trained in boxing from the very young age. I was very good at sports. Literally no one liked to mess with me and Vishnu. That day, i hit him black and blue. He deserved it.

During my summer vacations, i came back only to see her. She doesn't text me usually. Even if we text, it's very rare. Vishnu is the sole source for me to know about her.

Even that day, she argued with me. We were at a party in a pub, some guy was trying to hit on her. She didn't like it, i could tell it from her eyes. But she didn't say anything and joined to dance with him. It didn't settle well with me. The sight of her dancing with some random dude, irked me to extents. But i controlled my urge to beat the shit out of him.

He started touching her inappropriately, she resisted and tried to push him but he didn't budge. That's when i lost my patience. I was so angry that i didn't stop punching until his eye sockets looked black. I was very intrigued, she shouldn't have allowed him to dance with her, so i scolded her. When i say scold,

" Do you know how you are behaving, like some second rate sleazy women....!" i said.

She slapped me and rushed out of the place cryingly.

I was so angry that i didn't realise i used such a word on her. It was only after her slap. I regretted saying it to her.

Vishnu and i had argued that day. After many days, Vishnu contacted me again. He knows I've issues with temper, especially when someone is trying to hit on her, I'll lose it.

After that, i did something stupid and then she never really talked to me. I bet she hates me now for doing that!!!

But i do know that, she's still single. I should confess my love to her this time at any cost. I should and i will.

That's the reason, I'm here on train.

I am looking for her, but she's nowhere to be found. I am in the same compartment as Vishnu said, the train will leave the station now. Why is she not here yet???

She cannot be late for their marriage!!!

Just when i thought, she would miss the train i saw her running towards the train. I lips curved seeing her. She's beautiful as ever.

She's wearing a torn blue jeans and a white cotton puff shoulder top. She looks beautiful with that hair braided in a messy way.

Please like, and comment your views.