Chapter 7

Author's POV 

Siara thought about her decision all night. She decided to confess her feelings to him.

She was searching for him, and just then, she saw him hugging another girl. As if that's not enough, he allowed her to kiss his cheeks. Everytime, every single time she thinks of telling her feelings to him and something happens.

She was hurt by the sight of another woman hugging him. So she left.

                        ~~♡♡~~

Atharv didn't stand and watch them disappearing slowly. He followed behind her.

“ Sia....! Sia....stop right there....!" He rushed behind them.

She heard him calling her name, but didn't stop.

“ Sia....!" he called her name, she turned around in annoyance.

She didn't understand what was his problem. He neither allows her to confess nor let her go!

“ What's your problem Atharv....! Stop making up excuses okay..! I've had enough of your bullshit....! I don't care why you did what you did.....just leave me alone..... Stop meddling in my affairs okay ...! Please...." she lashed out at him, her words came out way harsher than she wanted.

Everyone were looking at them.

“ Fine....do whatever you want, if that's what you need....!" he sounded rude yet hurt.

She nodded and turned around to leave, but her steps came to an abrupt halt when she heard him say,

“ i know you're good at acting, but i can't anymore! " he said, it was more like a statement.

She stopped in her tracks and clutched her hands tightly.

“ The image you've created about me, in your mind.....it's all a lie.....which i made up....to make you realise your love for me....,!" he paused, his voice deep, his tone sincere.

She turned around and looked at him slowly.

He was looking at her with stranger emotions.

“ Guess what..... You're hell bent on not acknowledging it...." he sounded hurt.

She wanted to scream and say No but she refrained from reacting anything.

“ But I'm not like you.....i won't hide my love for you Sia..... despite you ignore all the signals...." he sounded like complaining.

She gulped the lump forming in her throat. It was too much for her.

“ It's always you....it's always been you Siara.....!" he said, it sounded more like an announcement.

Tears formed in her eyes,

“ Since i was 12, I've been loving you. Except for you, everything is a lie. I thought you would reciprocate my feelings one day or the other.....but it seems like, you don't love me at all....." his voice came out cracky by the end.

She wiped her tears and breathed heavily.

“ I've been waiting for you for years now.....it's been eleven freaking years....Sia.... eleven years..... It's not about waiting....i can wait for another eleven years.... it's such a shame that you don't acknowledge it....." he sounded hurt.

She shook her head finally, wiping her tears.

“ I don't blame you for anything....maybe i am not worth it.....but Sia....trust me when i say this, no one, literally no one on this world will ever love you like i do.....!" he said, his tone laced with proudness.

She chuckled bitterly.

“ if only you knew how much i love you....!" his voice cracked again.

“ But still, i will say.....Sia......I Love you.... I love you more than anything else in this world.....I want you to know that, you were always a part of my future. It's always you Sia....my everything belongs to you.....There's no Atharv without Sia.....You are my happiness..... Sia..." he confessed finally. His tone laced with sincerity, his eyes shining with love and admiration for her. Yet he looked hurt.

“ But i won't force you to love me.....Sia.....Your happiness is what matters to me...." he said, a lone tear escaped his eyes. He breathed heavily, which came out shaky.

She was looking at him in disbelief. He gave her a bitter smile and turned around to leave.

He sighed in sadness and started walking away.

Siara couldn't believe what she heard just now. All this time, she thought he was treating her like his friend. But the truth is he's loving her just like she does.

She was lost in her thoughts, that she didn't realise he was walking away from there.

It was only after Vishnu patted her, she saw him walking away.

Hey guys, please click on star button and comment your views on this story, please:^):^)
Please read, like, comment, and follow me.
Thanks.