Chapter 9

One year later

Author's POV

She looked at herself in the mirror, as they said she was looking gorgeous. Maybe to say gorgeous would be an understatement. She looked divine. Beautiful. The pastel colored lehenga gave her vibrant look. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in that minimal make-up look.

Adjusting the veil over her head, she along with her brides maids walked towards the mandap. As she descended down the stairs, she looked like an angel fallen from above the sky.

Her brown eyes met with those of grey ones. He was standing infront of mandap, waiting for his beautiful bride.

He was wearing a pastel colored sherwani ( traditional Indian outfit) looking handsome as he should be. Her eyes spoke with his, only they understood what it meant. It was their love language.

She nodded her head with a smile showing her admiration towards how handsome he was looking.

His eyes never left hers as he took her hands in his and squeezed gently.

“ You are looking beautiful...Sia.." he said, everyone heard it.

She blushed at his compliment.

Both of them walked inside the mandap and exchanged garlands.

He took the Mangalsutra in his hands and leaned closer to her. Placing it around her neck,

“ I love you Sia...." he whispered in her ears, and tied three knots around her neck.

He then kissed on her forehead.

“ I love you too Atharv...."she said, and kissed on his cheeks.

Just like she wished, he married her in the same palace where Vishnu and Palak married. It's the same place where they confessed their love for eachother.

There cannot be any other suitable place to host their wedding.

Siara, who thought they were mad at eachother, found her Happily ever after in him.

They are not only made for eachother, they're mad for each other.

“ I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life without you..."  Siara said, looking at their wedding pictures.

“ Let's keep it real Sia..... I'll follow you everywhere..." Atharv said, caressing her cheeks. She giggled at him.

She knew, it was the Destiny's plan, their love isn't called Destiny's Love for no reason. It was all the Destiny's Plan.

                        ~~♡♡~~

Hello lovelies, please click on the star button and comment your views on the story.

How's the ending?
Let me know your views in the comments section.
Thanks