Chapter 3

Atharv's POV 

I got down from the train in the next station. I've some work, it's a surprise. I've checked the timings, she'll reach Margao junction by 10. I'll reach Margoa before her. 

There's no bus or can available for the Arpora Hills. She'll have to accept my lift. That's how our journey starts here. I've planned it perfectly. 

                       ~~♡♡~~

It's ten already, she has reached the station already. Vishnu texted me. I can see her looking here and there. She looks like a lost puppy. 

She is talking to someone, maybe asking to transportation facilities and as expected she shook her head making a sad face. She's very expressive, i like it the most about her. 

She started walking and i started the car. She looked here and there again. And i stopped the car right infront of her. 

She was looking at me in great confusion. The window glasses are tinted so she cannot see me. I pulled the window down and she arched her brows at me. 

She must be finding it hard to recognise me. Afterall my physique is well built now. But she can recognise me. Maybe it's been 7 years since she last saw me, i don't know what else to say. 

“ Atharv.....” she sounded shocked. 

Her brown orbs widened like saucers. 

“ Yeah..... Get inside now...." i said, and rolled my eyes. 

She looked pissed again. 

“ No one asked for a ride here.....my cab is on the way....you can leave....” she said, arrogantly. 

I hate it when she acts like an arrogant brat. 

“ Save your arrogance for later....now get inside or else I'll carry you inside!" i said, and got down from the car. 

She quietly hopped into the car. I placed her bags in the turnk and settled inside the car. I took a deep breath and looked at her. She is tired. I leaned closer to her and she closed her eyes. 

My girl is still the same. Whenever i leaned closer to her, she closes her eyes. I adjusted her seat belt and leaned back. 

“ Here take this...." i said and she opened her eyes. 

She made an ‘O’ pout and shook her head. 

“ Eat it Sia.... " i ordered, she glared at me and then took the food i had brought for her. 

It's burger, fries, and coke. She likes burger. 

I drove the car towards my destination. A hour or half we'll reach the place. 

“ How are you Sia....?" i said and she didn't say anything. 

I looked at her, she was sleeping. She's tired. She's sleeping soundly. Her breathing is even. I sighed in content and focused on driving. 

                        ~~♡♡~~

Siara's POV   

“ Siii.....stop giving me that look....!" Vishh said, making a puppy face. 

“ Alright Sir....let's focus on haldi.... Anyways I'll talk to you after Shadi....( marriage)" i said and applied some more haldi to him. 

He smiled, i smiled at him. 

I don't know when we reached Arpora palace, where the wedding is happening. When i opened my eyes, i was on the bed. 

Vishnu said Atharv carried me to my room. I was so angry, why did he carry me! I just don't like him. He's the one who helped me in train and when i asked him, he's like try updated pick up line. I've never seen such a narcissistic person like him. He's so full of himself. 

He likes bossing around me. He's my childhood friend, nope frenemy. He always argues with me. We agree on nothing. Days aren't enough to talk about our bickering relationship. We are like Tom and Jerry. Always fighting. 

Whatever, he's giving me creeps vibes. He's following me around since morning. To be precise, he used to follow me everywhere. Even now he's doing the same. 

He's literally everywhere!!!! Even now, he's right beside me. He bent down and picked up some more haldi and applied it on Palak and Vishnu. And, he applied it on me. 

“ Atharvv...!" i was really pissed this time. 

“ What....! He asked me to do it....!" he pointed towards Vishnu, who was giggling at me. 

I squinted my eyes and he made puppy face. Such a drama!!?

Just like that, the band started. Vishnu and Palak really looked happy. So was i. I forgot about this person and his creepy stares and enjoyed haldi. 

                         ~~♡♡~~

Tomorrow is Mehendi and Sangeet. It'll be more fun. 

Haldi was great. I enjoyed it. It reminded me of our childhood days. We used to play like anything in water. Atharv splashed water at me like he's some kid. I didn't mind it. We are here for Vishnu's wedding. I cannot ruin his day. Vishnu and Atharv are best friends. I've to be considerate. 

I served some more ice cream and sat on my chair. He sat opposite to me. 

“ Don't....!” he said, looking at me intently, as i tried to move from there. 

“ Why are you following me...?"  I was irate. 

He smirked. Ughh i hate it. 

“ Why were you not replying to my messages??"  He asked, his tone authoritative. 

That's what i don't like in him. He likes bossing around me. 

“ Apparently you know why!" i looked away. 

He thinks he can intimidate me! It's true, he intimidates me, but i don't want him to know that. 

“ Sia....how are you??" he sounded gentle. 

I looked at him. He was looking at me, intensely. His eyes are something else. He has grey eyes, they are almond shaped. 

“ I'm fine......you?" i asked. 

He smiled. 

“ Handsome as ever!!" he sounded proud. 

Such a narcissistic idiot! 

“ It should be narcissistic as ever!” i countered him with a forced smile. 

This man thinks, he's the most handsome on this planet. That's true he's handsome, he doesn't have to show off like this. 

“ Can we talk Sia.....?" he sounded serious. 

Hey guys, please click on the star button and comment your views.

Please read, like, comment and follow me.
Thanks