Chapter 5

Siara's POV

“ Yes dad.... everything is fine....don't worry....yeah yeah....it's fine.. it's fine...you take care....okay...yeah love you....bye..." i ended the call.

My dad was supposed to come, but he had other things which needed his attention. So, i decided to come by myself.

Dad is going to his native for some paper work which needs his signature.

I should get going now or else Vishnu will kill me!! I said to myself and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm looking good. This dress looks nice on me. It's a purple color georgette lehenga. It has V neckline, full net sleeves and semi deep back along with a netted dupatta.

I walked outside my room and rushed towards the veranda where mehendi ceremony was happening. The whole palace is decorated with lights and flowers. It looks heavenly.

I should get married here only! i mumbled to myself.

This place looks amazing and with all this decoration it is no less than a heaven.

Palak was getting her mehedi done, I walked towards Vishnu, who was oogling at her.

“ He's lucky....!" he said, i rolled my eyes.

I didn't understand what Vishnu meant.

“ Who's lucky???" i asked, curiously.

“ i said..... I'm lucky....not he....!" he said, grinning his teeths.

Idiot.

Did he say he?

I must've misheard it. All this booming sound of music is making me deaf.

“ Yeah and so is she...." i said and winked at him.

“ Vishhh..... He apologized to me....." i said, earning Vishnu's attention.

He nodded his head as if it wasn't something shocking.

“ Good for him!" he said.

I chuckled.

Palak waved her hands towards me, i walked towards her. It was my turn to apply mehendi. As they started applying mehendi on both my hands, i sat simply looking at everyone roaming happily.

“ It's done...." the lady who applied mehendi on my hands said with a smile.

“ Thanks.. it's beautiful" i replied with a smile.

I looked at my hands, she is indeed a great artist.

                       ~~♡♡~~

Soon, the Sangeet ceremony started. Everyone were dancing their hearts out. I am enjoying this wedding more than anyone.

Looking at Vishnu and Palak, my heart dances in joy. They look so beautiful together. Their love for eachother is written all over their faces.

Cute!

“ Sia...?" i turned around and met with his grey eyes gawking at me.

I hummed in response.

“ Would you like to dance with me....?" he asked, gently.

If everytime he spoke in this tone, i would have agreed to everything he says.

I couldn't say no to him, so i nodded my head.

He held my one hand in his and snaked his other hand around my waist. I rested my other hand on his chest. His grey ones were looking at me so intensely, that i forgot we were in an open space and everyone are watching us.

My eyes interlocked with his in a subtle way. He moved his body slowly following the rhythm, so did i. Our bodies moved in synch to the slow romantic music which was playing in the background.

He swirled me around and held me by my waist, leaning closer to my face. His hands slowly moved up to my neck and he held it gently.

Maybe this is what they meant when they said, dance like no one is watching you!

He slowly increased his grip on my waist and pulled my closer to his face. Our breath mingled with eachothers. His eyes down casted slowly towards my lips and i know i blushed instantly.

Before he could lean closer, i pushed him back. He looked at me squinting his eyes.

That's when i realised everyone were watching us intently. God! This is so embarassing. I should hide somewhere.

As i scanned the surroundings, everyone started clapping, cheering and hooting.

“ Kiss her....kiss her...kiss her...!" they cheered him.

I shook my head in a no.

“ i..umm...i.....I'll go ..." i blabbered and rushed out of there.

I ran towards my room and locked the door. Rushing to the bathroom, i looked at myself in the mirror. God!!! This is so embarassing. I'm blushing!!!!

Why am i blushing????

This cannot happen.

We two are totally different.

How can i love him!!! Ughhh!!! I've buried this love for him in the deepest of the deep space in my heart. Nobody knows it. Not even Vishnu. I've never told it to anyone. Atharv cannot know about my love.

Since childhood he was famous among girls. I used to get mad in the beginning but eventually i stopped reacting. If he knows i am mad at him, he'll know that i love him. And i don't want him to know that.

When he moved to abroad, i missed him like anything. At first i thought it's because i am too used to his company. But later, i realised it's not the company i am missing, it's the person who gave that company.

That's when this hard realisation hit me, not only i like him, but love him.

I am trying hard to bury this feelings inside me, really hard but whenever he appears infront of me it feels difficult to ignore this growing feeling.

Why can't we be like normal couples???

We cannot be. It won't happen.

He treats me like his friend and i don't like to taint it. Let it remain as it is.

It's better if i leave this place soon. I'll leave the place as soon as Vishnu ties her the knot.

Yes that's right!

But, what's wrong in confessing my feelings. Afterall i won't have anything to regret!

Hey guys, please click on the star button and comment your views.

Please read, like, comment and follow me.
Thanks.