Ties incorrect quotes

Skizz: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude. 

Tango: Why would anyone want to harm Skizz?

Etho: Maybe because they met them?

These are hitting to hard after this session of limited life

Tango: Breathe, just breathe.

Skizz: I've done nothing with my life! I'm a failure!

Etho:: Awww, that never bothered you before.

Etho: The greatest trick the devil ever played was getting me banned from an all you can eat pizza buffet.

Skizz: Why'd you get banned?

Etho: Touched the rat.

Skizz: ... What rat?

Etho: Chunky Cheese.

Impulse : You're alive.

Skizz: No need to sound so disappointed.

Impulse : You're alive.

Skizz: No need to sound so disappointed. 

Impulse , to Etho: If Skizz doesn't say "I'm King of the world" within an hour on that boat, I will give you my next pay check.

Skizz , within 5 minutes of getting on the boat: I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Tango, after watching Skizz get shot by someone: You're dead. You are very dead. When you are a corpse I will hack away at your flesh and eat you raw.

Skizz : Tango, I'm not dead yet.

Tango: Let me have my moment of rage to avenge you.

Skizz : I'd prefer it if you didn't let me die.

 Etho: Tango, you love me, right?

Tango: Normally I'd say yes without hesitation, but I feel like this is going somewhere I won't like.

These are too funny lol