Crushes

Ivy POV

I. NEED. A. BOYFRIEND. I hate being single! It's so lonely plus I've done it in year 7. Torture. I stayed single because I was building up my reputation, a good reputation and not be classed as a whore.
I think Josh is cute though. But his personality is what attracts me to him. He's polite, funny and adorable. He may be short,but his personality is tall.
I'm not one of those shallow girls who likes a guy for his looks. Sometimes I am but not always.
We're at lunch and me, Oshanna, Jayde, Ariana, Eves and my brother's cousin, Filip. Mike is from my mother's first husband. I don't treat him like that though, I treat him like he's my full-on brother, and like a real brother, he's annoying, but loves me out of it all.
We're playing Spin-the-bottle-Truth-OR-Dare. It lands on me and Oshanna has to ask. "Truth OR dare?"
I respond with the classic move "Truth."
"Ok. Who do you like?" She asks and everyone in the group is quieter than before
"Come and I'll tell you." I start walks and she follows.

Oshanna POV

Ivy takes me around the corner and whispers "Josh."
That hurts, mostly because he asked me out a week ago, but I said no. I almost said yes but something inside me told me not to.
I guess this is why and I'm going to make sure they're together. Make it happen and live up to my name.
She'll probably hate me for telling him and betraying her trust, but that's a risk I'm willing to take because I just people to be happy.
So, my reaction is "Really?!" With a big smile, then she nods and we walk back to the group.
The bell rings and they start to walk to class and I sneak away to talk to Josh since he has to walk pass me to get to class.

Josh POV

I walks towards Oshanna and she calls me to her.
"Josh, you like Ivy?" She asks me in a whisper
I pause and think. Yes, maybe, No. But I respond with a nod because I do like her. Just denial.
She smiles." Ask her out." She whispers in my ear and walks away.
I'm gonna ask her in class.

Filip POV

I see Ivy walking and the girl I saw by her house isn't there.
"Hay." I greet her
"I know you met Oshanna in the summer and you like her. Plus you two are like the perfect couple." She whispers in my ear, smiles and continues to walk to class.