Summer

Ok so results got back and of course I passed. Yazzz😝
It's summer time and I can have fun. I can go to the beach  I could flirt and be free.
This summer I don't have an assignment. Yay!!

I wake up with a smile that brightens up even more when I find a note on the table saying that my mom has to go to the office early. That means that I get to spend the day doing everything that I want to do.
I walk to Ty's room while putting my hair in a ponytail.
I would knock on the door but it opened when I walk up to it by Ty. "Beach." I tell him plainly
"Nice seeing you too." She replies and walks to the kitchen
"Ok yea whatever. Can we go to the beach please?" I plead with him while he reads the note
"Yep. Are you bringing any of your friends?" He asks and I shrug
"Probably. I'll just make a few calls." I pick up my phone and call McKayla and Beera. They're going to the beach but with their family. Maybe we'll see them. I call Ivy and she's happy that we get to go somewhere because all those other summers were working days for us.
I go in my room and change into a swim suit that I bought when my mom wasn't looking OR paying attention and pack a towel and sun glasses and a big t-shirt and shorts to put over my swimsuit.
I get Ty and we start to drive to Ivy's singing to every single song on the radio even the ones we didn't know. For those, we just made up new words for it. It's really fun plus I snuck out some candy and start to eat it on the car. Not sure if Ty notices and I really don't care because there is nothing that he can do to stop me from finishing it.

When we get there, I get Negra greets me and by the way she is huge and fluffy.
I wonder if she's coming too because that would be awesome. She needs some sun, her hair looks brown instead of black.
Both Ivy and Mike walk out the house. "I'm taking this dog!" I call Negra to follow me in the car and she jumps in.
Ty and Mike talk and Ivy just walks past them and comes in the car.
"So." I start the conversation
She rolls her eyes "Ok. They're talking about if they should take one car OR not and Mike was all like I knew this would happen with Negra but Oshanna has to clean her and yadda yadda."
"Nice to know." I connect my phone to Ty's car and go to my music and put it on to spite them.
Ivy leans forward and chooses a song, 'Talking Body',which I put on full blast and we sing along at the top of our lungs.
They hear the music and come in the car. I sit in the back with Ivy laughing at their faces when the song replays.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We arrive at the beach and it's less crowded than I expected. I jump out the car since my feet are far away from the ground and just look around smiling. Everyone else just stands behind me and I guess asking Ty what he fed me.
"The truth is I ate candy." I answer Mike's unanswered question
"Oh ok that explains a lot." He replies with wide eyes which results with my hitting him
"Ivy we are going to explore." I grab Ivy's wrist and drag her away from our brothers with Negra following.

Ivy POV

Oshanna drags me with her to 'explore' the beach. I look back at Mike and he just shrugs and chuckles. Before I can respond Oshanna pulls even harder to make me follow her and after a while she finally lets go and there's a red mark where her hand used to be.
Once we're a far enough away from our brothers, she starts to talk. "Ok so who do you see that we know?"
"I see Negra." I point out to the distance where Negra is running up to strange people.
Oshanna just has to say the word and she listens. I don't know why she won't listen to me OR Mike.
"Come." Oshanna says normally while walking
Negra's ears prick up and she goes to Oshanna. After a while Negra runs away again to another person. Oshanna takes out a leash from Negra's bag with her shampoo and towel and walks to her.
I would follow but I don't want to so I just go in their direction to see if I can hear the person and her conversation.
"Hi sorry." Oshanna bends down and Negra just wags her tail. "Sit." Negra sits and Oshanna puts the leash on her
"Oshanna?" A surprisingly familiar voice asks
She looks up and sees none other than Angel.
"Hello." She replies calmly
"So I guess you came to the beach to get over Filip by staring at abs?" He asks and Oshanna hits him
"Nope. I'm already over him."
Oh here we go. A challenge.
"Well prove it." And he gives her one
"I will." She stands on her tippy-toes and kisses him for what feels like ages but in reality is like a couple seconds "Nice abs by the way." She walks away with Negra like nothing happened.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED!! Y ANGEL?!
This child goes around with drama, she doesn't even need to do anything except accept a challenge.