Counselors

My mother drives to school because she apparently 'cares' for me and made an appointment to see my principle Ms. Krust. My dad has been out if it so he is not here with my mother and me. He been like this for quite a while but I guess it's nothing.
My mother parks the car and then we both walk in the admin building.
I see some of my friends through the window and wave. I walk towards them when my mom pulls me back and tells me to sit on the couches there. To my luck they come to me, we hug and talk for a bit then they leave to get to tutorial.
While all of that was happening, Ms. Rivers is busy signing some papers at the front desk. She has dark skin, deep brown eyes and long braided black hair with some red highlights that make her look 25 even though she's a bit older.
She looks up at my mom as she walk towards her and smiles, her 'Good Morning' smile.
"Good Morning Mrs. Jan. It's good to see you. We can talk over there on the couch where Oshanna's sitting." She says and points to the navy blue couch under the stairs and next to the nurse and the counsellor's office that I'm sitting in waiting.
They walk to the couch and sit down. Ms. Rivers finishes up what she was doing which doesn't take long. I look down at my lap and then hear the clip of heels ascending towards us. I look up and see Ms. Rivers sitting on the opposite side of me looking in my eyes trying to figure me out.
"Oshanna." She starts "Why don't you like the school?Is it the teachers? Students? Are you being bullied?"
"No mam. I just don't feel safe a-" I cut myself off realizing that I almost said too much.
"Oh. Well I understand, I don't like it here either." She must've seen the look on my face because she widened her eyes "Don't get my wrong, it's just that this compound is awful, like a college OR something but in many teachers and my opinion, defiantly NOT fit for High School students." She emphasized the NOT very well and too well because she spit my mother's face and I nearly laughed but caught myself before I could.
With that the adults send me into the nurse's office to see the counselor, Ms. Tam. I walk quietly and turn the corner to see a light in the room ahead. I'm not the shy type unless you are new to me, so I don't know which personality would best fit that unknown so none of them click into action because the unknowing feeling.
I walk up to the room and knock on the door. A lady who has short gray,brown and red hair turns around. She has a dark hazel eye color and with thin black rimmed glasses that have a round lens. She has a round looking face not many wrinkles. I'm guessing that she is like in her early 40's.
She looks and me and greets me with a warm smile. "Hi. You must be Oshanna. I just got a call from Ms. Rivers saying that you were coming. Well I am Ms. Tam and I'll will be you and many other students' counselor."
I smile and accept the hug that she offers. Then she gestures for me to sit down on the chair and close the door.
I sit down and look at her and she says "Oshanna. You can trust me because I understand."
I smile at those words and nod in understanding.I continue to go to her until the Christmas Break in twi months.