New Friends

I stay my distance from Jayde and think of what to say. Ivy on the other hand, is way ahead of me heading to Jayde.
Ok so here's what I came up with- I be all like 'Hay!' Then she'll be like 'Hay. So we're speaking now?' Then I'll be like 'Yea, because I was thinking back and realized that I have no GOOD reason to stop being your friend.' Then she'll be like 'Well I did hit you.' Then we all will laugh and be friends. BOOM!!✌🏾️
That's my plan.

I nod telling myself that it'll work and put on a smile. I reach the table where Ivy and Jayde and a few other girls are sitting.
Jayde looks up at me and has a blank expression, like 'why are you here.'
I ignore it and look to Ivy who is motioning me to go on. "Hay!" Is how I greet her
"Yes?" Jayde answers me
"Ok. Well I was thinking back and realized that I had no GOOD reason to being being your friend." I stop hoping that she'll say something
"Yea. I did hit you." She smiles and we all laugh.
Wow. I was not expecting that plan to work. I'm awesome at doing plans now.

Jayde POV

Oshanna comes up to me with a smile. I'm guessing that she wants to be friends again and that's exactly what I want.

Long ago Oshanna's parents were investigating a family for abuse. Jan, went undercover pretending to be my neighbor.
Since that family had a small child Jan also brought a small child, Oshanna. They used to play all the time while Jan and the mother would talk.
One night Jan heard something break and came over to investigate and saw trails of blood all over the floor.
She followed the trails and saw the husband on the floor unconscious with the wife holding a vase that had blood on it. The little girl was crying in the couch with her hands covering her face.
Jan called back-up and took that little girl away from her parents putting her in a foster home never seeing her parents every again.
That was my family and ever since then I was determined to take away any and everything that she loved, but in order to do that I need her to think that she has my trust so that she'll never realize what's really on the inside.
That means getting to be her 'friend'.

Nes POV

To be honest, I really don't hate Oshanna, I'm really grateful to her because if she never stepped in I would've been hurt very badly.
I just recently got out the hospital that Jayde put me in. I had to get 12 stitches and I have to wear a neck brace.
It may have been one hit, but it was sent with all hell. She told me that she actually 'likes' me and that I was part of her plan.
She told me her story and I didn't know what else to do. I have never seen her go soft before and I hated it so I agreed.
The fights were just a phase. She never told me what comes after that but I'm guessing it's really bad for Oshanna.
As for being friends with Oshanna, I think that I should just catch her of guard.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I walk up to her when she's alone. "Hay Oshanna, I just want to say I'm sorry for calling you a whore. I didn't mean it to you."
She looks up at me. "It's ok, I mean you only told me once so."
I feel relieved, plus being around her makes me feel tall.
"Friends?" I ask her with my arm outstretched.
She looks back up at me and does what I didn't expect. She hugs me but she has to go on her tippy-toes. Adorable.
"Yea. I like having new friends. Plus I never had a gay one before so that's cool." She smiles at me and walks away.