People

Angel POV

In summer at the beach I kissed Oshanna. I didn't expect it and I don't she did either. Then again, nobody expects what she does.
I see her walking with her posse all normal like nothing happened. Very good acting but a single mistake can show what and how you feel.
That crack is their eyes, they may have the attitude and the smile, their eyes always tell a different story.
I go up to her and ask to talk. She nods and turns to face me.
"Don't worry, what happened doesn't change anything." She says before I can even think of something to say.
"So we're cool" I say matter-of-factly
"Bye." She walks away without looking back
That was easier than expected.

Che POV

I'm back baby!! No one know yet so it's a surprise. I'm going back for the last year because of the new principle and people talk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk into my old but new tutorial and now all eyes are on me. I see both shocked and happy faces. "Hello people." I greet them and next thing you know people crowd me with hugs and fist pumps. I sit in the middle of the class and smile. "Tell me everything."
Everyone looks to Oshanna. I figured
"Ok well, let's see, Jayde and Nes kissed." She pauses "Take time to ponder on that. I broke up with Filip, Josh and Ivy are together, The whores are calming down now and are not as active. I called Nes a lesbian, there was a little takedown between me and Jayde. Of course I took down. Umm.... John slept with a teacher for a good grade, Yves and Dinosaur had fight, Yves won, Nes 'claims' to love Angel. Sorry dude." He nods and she goes on "Beera and Kayden, McKayla and Jefry, Emilly and Coby are couples. New principle, so new rules. That's about it." I look around and everyone nods at what she says
"Productive year I see?" Oshanna nods
"Ok so. Why are you and Filip not together?" I ask out of curiosity and everyone looks to Oshanna with wide eyes and choruses of 'yea.' Fill the room.
"Because I thought he didn't like me anymore." She looks over to the window where he's sitting
She gets up and just walks out for no apparent reason. Everyone moves to the window to watch. She just goes to Yves and from her movements, she isn't very happy with a situation.

Oshanna POV

I see Yves calling me and I go to her. Plus people think thar I'm going to Filip to talk.
"What happened?" I ask her when we're face to face
"I heard that Josh is behaving strange."
"Ok. Well he done know say that if he hurts Ivy again he go be sorry. But between you and me, I think he's up to something. Not sure what it is so we have to keep on the look out and make sure when you hear anything about anybody about any subject you come report to me with the code word 'The biscuits are burning.' If you hear nothing you use 'Pancakes are uncooked.' Got it?" I stop myself from smiling because they are awesome code names.
"Yea. Should we tell Ivy though?"
"I don't know. Maybe later." She nods and we go our separate ways.