Epilogue

It's been 10 years since I graduated from East Coast High. In just a week there's going to be a reunion and I cannot wait to see who everyone's become.
I have my own company that does Investigating, married to Filip who's a Doctor with a set of twins, Kandie and Kris who I had in my childhood hometown but are currently 4 years old and living in New York with me.
Ivy is a Marine Biologist who is now married to this guy name Rick. She and Josh broke up after graduation because 'once a cheater, always a cheater' OR as she says 'players fuck up.' Now Rick's  a professional basketball player and they have a little girl named Kristina. She took over for her mom at foster's but isn't her labeled as her real job. She went crazy and put one in every single country.
McKayla is a vet and is married to Jefry who's a fireman. They are currently separated but working things out. I honestly hope that they do because I put them together and they are just perfect. They have no kids, yet?
Beera is a successful lawyer and is married to Kayden who is also a professional basketball player that plays alongside Rick. Beera is 8 months pregnant and is due a few weeks from now.
I'm not sure about everyone else because obviously we haven't spoken for 10 years so I just can't wait until the reunion. I mean it'll be fun to see that all those skinny girls who are now fat OR something cliché like that. I really hope that nobody has turned gay because then it'll be weird knowing that you knew this person for a long time and now they're gay.
For Nes, I hope he's straight and married to Jayde because I can't stand him being gay and they were obviously crushing hard on each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
We fly down two days before the reunion, and if all goes well, we'll probably move there for good and I can extend my company all the way down here.
More business and money for me to make me richer than I already am.

We stay in my house that I grew up in. My dad died of lung cancer and some other stuff because of his drug problem and my mom is very old and in a nursing home which I put her in, while my grandparents are still holding in to dear life. I always knew that they would live forever.

I call up the girls so they can come by my house before the reunion. Since I'm not working I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.  He'll hate me but my girls come first. Beera always used to say that and now I get to live it.

Ivy POV

I get a call from Oshanna saying that she wants me to meet up by her house before the reuinon. I haven't heard from her since our weddings. By that I mean McKayla's, Beera's, mine and her wedding.
Let's hope that Rick doesn't mind because he has practice and it would be nice for 2 year old Kristina to see what her dad does.
I accept her invitation of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world and I bet that McKayla and Beera are going to be there.

McKayla POV

As a vet I have to work around sick animals and that makes me feel like a perfectionist because just to know that there's a family out there scared to death about their beloved pet makes me want everything perfect. Oshanna taught me how to make everything go smoothly that it feels like it's perfect so when I get a call from her I am so relieved because I honestly thought that she would never have called. I'm going to meet up by her childhood house before the reunion. I wouldn't turn that down for any reason unless it was Jefry.
I fucked up badly.

Beera POV

Oshanna calls to invite me to her childhood house to meet up before the reunion and of course I accept because I'm swamped with work that I don't want to do and my girls come first. Kayden knows that, my boss knows that and McKayla, Ivy and Oshanna most definitely know that.
From everything that's happened I know for certain that I can always trust them. Even on my wedding day when I tried to back out from marrying Kayden they encouraged me to go out there by reminding me why I said yes in the first place.
I love him and he loves me. He knows more about me than any man ever did.
Then again Oshanna did bitch slap me and threaten to rip my dress and smudge my make-up. Any girl would give in to that.