Friends

I have friends... the girls that do everything together from, sleepovers to lunch trades to getting into trouble together. Whenever we get into trouble we always do any and everything we can to work it off so our teacher doesn't call our mothers.
We hang out all the time and go to the bathroom in a group formation, unless I slip away ( which I am pretty good at doing) OR if the teacher says no.
Out of all of my girl-friends I am by-far the most smartest and girliest while every one else... Is just being themselves even though they are like me with split personalities.
I am like the counselor. Everyone comes to me with their problems. It's either relationship help, plain out advice for different scenarios, family issues and stuff like that OR people come to me to find out what's happening because I an always up-to-date with what's happening.
That's my specialty, news. You see, people trust me enough to tell me anything and they know by now that if you don't say DON'T TELL ANYBODY then their secret is no longer a secret and news spreads like wild fire and that's who I am at school, the news catcher who is always in everybodies drama OR issues.
At home I'm the little girl who doesn't like kisses, (which is true) and who stays in her room talking to everybody. I don't like how people judge me like that but I don't say anything about it just to contain the peace.
My personalities are very delicate in terms of who they are for OR when and where they are supposed to be used like:
Mother's little girl- Which I use when around my mother whom I have to be careful of what I say
Daddy's brave princess- Which I use around my dad when we speak
Auntie and Uncle's little white diva-Even though I'm brown they treat me like I'm white
Grandma's future money maker-That one is special and I have no idea how to talk about this one because my grandparents are always travelling for long periods of time.
And Lastly
My Friends Cute, Adorable, Counsellor.-This one I use everyday at school.
The worst part is that if any of these personalities combine, someone's going to get hurt and get scarred for life.

(*Sorry for all of the changes, I was just checking something and then all of what I had before got lost*)