𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐣𝐨𝐛!

Sunghoon was humming as he walked down the street towards his favourite coffee shop.

He had just finished his shift at the daycare he worked at and was heading to get a nice cup of coffee before he would have to go home and then mark a few elementary school papers for his friend: Sunoo.

He entered the small coffee shop and shouted a loud hello.

"Good morning Sunghoon. You look lovely as is everyday. Would you like your usual?"

"Yes please, thank you, darling."

Sunghoon smiled and gave the cashier his card before he walked to the corner to sit down in his favourite seat.

Sunghoon loved this specific coffee shop because unlike the other busy ones this one was quiet and had a nice atmosphere.

After a day of handling crying children it was the best place in the world for him to bless his ears with pure silence.

"Order for... Mr. Pretty!"

Sunghoon got up and collected his drink. While he was busy with the phone in his hand he bumped into someone.

His precious drink had spilled all over somebody. Sunghoon imagined he would just apologise, pay for the shit and leave.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"What the fuck?! Watch where you are going dumbass this suit is expensive!"

"I'm so sorry! I'll pay for it!"

The taller one scoffed and eyed Sunghoon.

"I doubt you have the money."

"Excuse me?"

"Listen, you can beg for forgiveness now or whatever."

"What is wrong with you? Not with that attitude I'm not. Did your parents not teach you basic manners?"

"Fine then. Try and pay for the suit."

"How much?"

"400,000-"

"Oh okay-"

"-Dollars."

Sunghoon's face dropped. '400,000... DOLLARS?! Shit! This guy is rich and doesn't seem to want to let this go... What do I do?'

"Come on. Pay up."

"I'm sorry I don't have that kind of money. Is there anything else I can do?"

"Become my assistant."

"What? So you are giving me a free job?"

"You can think of it like that if you want. But I'm warning you. Being my assistant is not for the light-hearted."

Sunghoon smiled, his fangs slightly showing. He had been looking for a new job for a while. This might actually help!