𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

Heeseung was stressed and Jay and Sunoo both knew that. So they both decided to put Heeseung's club membership to use.

"Heeseung get your ass off that chair and lets go."

"Can I just finish this file-"

"No!"

Jay tried to pulled Heeseung off his chair.

"Wait!"

"No! You need a break."

Sunoo shouted at Heeseung slightly annoyed at the workaholics behavior.

"Fuck. Your right let's go but I'm not getting that drunk and I am not driving ANYONE home."

Jay and Sunoo nodded. Heeseung sighed knowing that the nod actually meant nothing and that they would end up getting drunk anyway and Heeseung would have to drive them home. They walked towards Jay's car.

Jay started the car as everyone got inside. Heeseung rubbed his temple feeling stressed.

< ✦ >

Sunghoon got dolled up wearing a silk shirt with a large v-neck that went down until the middle of his chest. He wore black leather pants and finally out the piercings he had to good use.

He put on light makeup. He put some red-peachy lipstick and a little brown eyeliner. He then put his phone in a bag that he was going to carry with him.

Jungwon ring his doorbell and Sunghoon rushed out the door. Jungwon was wearing a black turtleneck and a black skirt.

Jungwon was definitely bolder than Sunghoon in a way. He was always looking for a boyfriend but he never found the right one. They were always awkward or they didn't know how to reply to Jungwon's weirdness.

"Hoon! Let's go! I have been waiting all week. The stupid kids at the daycare have been driving me crazy and without you it's hell."

"I'm so sorry wonnie you make me want to come back... But I'm getting paid so well!"

They started to walk towards the nearby club as they talked with each other.

Both of them weren't broke but they weren't that rich either and work was most of their life.

"Is your boss hot?"

Jungwon asked as he wiggled his brows. Sunghoon thought about it and answered.

"My boss... Hmmm I supposed Jay is quite attractive."

"Can you set me up with him?"

"I can try but I don't think he'll accept he looks like a straight man."

"Awwee."

Jungwon pouted and opened the door to the club as they both entered.

Both of them immediately walked towards the bar and sat down. They drank as they talked about their week and life.

Slowly they were getting drunker and drunker.