𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲?..

"Wake up!"

Sunghoon's eyes fluttered open at the loud shout. He was slightly startled and he held his chest startled by the loud voice.

"This is the office. I'll tour you."

"Yeah, sure..."

Sunghoon got out of the car holding his phone, wallet and car keys in one hand.

"You don't have a bag?"

"Oh, I do but I forgot it at the daycare I work at. So... No, not right now.."

Heeseung just hummed and texted his manager.

"Follow me."

Sunghoon followed Heeseung around. They came into an elevator until another person hopped on. He was very pretty. He had fox-like eyes and the suit he was wearing fit him very well. He looked at Sunghoon and smiled.

"Oh are you new?"

"Oh yes I am!"

"You're so cute, can I have your number! We should text. What's your name?"

"Oh I'm Park Sunghoon and sure we can text!"

Heeseung slithered his hand around Sunghoon's waist once again.

"Meet my new secretary Mr. Kim."

"Great meeting you Mr. lee."

Sunoo then got off of the elevator as quickly as he could before winking at Sunghoon. Heeseung scoffed and Sunghoon just removed his hand from his waist.

"Why is your hand on my waist?"

"You didn't remove it when I first put it there."

"Because I didn't want to embarrass you."

The conversation ended when they reached the correct floor and Heeseung was greeted by his manager holding a small LV backpack.

"Hello Mr. Lee, this was the bag you requested."

"Thank you Jay. here you go Mr. Park. You will need a bag."

Sunghoon's mouth stood slightly agape. 'How can he give away an LV bag so easily? Screw having a job, how about a sugar daddy... I mean Jake always told me I was way too attractive to not get one.'

Sunghoon was lost in thought as he bowed and thanked Heesueng for the bag. He put his items in the bag and continued to follow Heeseung.

"This is your office."

"Wow... It's big."

"You know what else is big?"

Sunghoon blushed a bright red and Heeseung could tell just from looking at the back of his head. The tips of his ears were red and Heeseung thought that was quite cute.

"What the fuck?!"

"My office."

Sunghoon felt embarrassed that he thought that was what Heeseung meant and he quickly turned around leaving the room and standing outside before him.