luke no more

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
(luke no more)

MINE BY
(shocker) TAYLOR SWIFT
"do you remember when we were sitting there by the water?"

‼️‼️‼️also yall if your looking for an actual book book and love hockey romance read the off campus series I LOVE IT SO MUCH i have 3 books left in the series so yes it's so bomb
__________________________________

Once the two finished up "showering" they both start to get ready. Jack had told estella it was casual but also nice at the same time.

While getting ready she was playing a few songs but one stood out to jack. It was "call it what you want" by taylor.

She was already done with her hair and makeup. She had put her hair into half down half up with two braids tied with bows. She finally found a cute summery dress that was black with little white polkadots. When changing she just had her underwear and bra on jack snuck behind her slapping her butt.

"hey hughes!!"

"sorry i had too!!"

"mhm" she says with attitude. She admires her boyfriend.

"stop starting" He says

"sorry you just look so very very how do you say handsome but very very hot at the same time"

"hahah all you though baby well besides the handsome. you look great."
"how are you doing here though?"

"good your family's sweet. I think ronan and bea like your room" Estella says. Ronan and bea had been in jacks room for little until they got use to it.

"why don't you let them roam around"

"i don't know maybe i just feel bad because your parents or brother might not like it"

"it's all good baby i promise let them through the house tomorrow"

"okay" she says with smile pecking his lips.

"i love you" he says in between the kiss

"i love you"

@estellalivleyrenyolds posted on her story

__________________________________

About thirty minutes later the hughes family and estella arrived at some restaurant. Jack pulled a chair out to help estella in.