It was rare

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
(it was rare)

BUSH FIRE BY
Gracie Abrams
"scared to turn and look behind, think i'd see you hurting. And even when I close my eyes I feel like the burden"

Smut warning later on in chapter

__________________________________
LOTS LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER. NEW AND STUFF THAT IS TOUCHED UP SO WE CAN SPEED UP THE BOOK !! so pay attention! long chapter

A week had passed since jack and estella had spoken. In between she had finished up filming for her new show as it was almost done before her and jacks big fight. As well as finishing up her movie she was invited to F1 however definitely un sure if she was going to attend.

Also as she has been finishing up filming her show her and gracie had been recording a song. In estella's new show she a upcoming singer which obviously made estella have to start singing a lot more. Estella was a great singer already and could play the guitar very well but never told anyone until now since she was required to be a good singer for her role in the show. Her and gracie when they were just chilling around started to write a song together. At first estella wasn't going to sing in it until Gracie insisted she must. They decided it was going to be a single since gracie's full album wasn't ready yet and they wanted to put the song out fast. It was VERY new just within 3 days it happend so only the two knew and Gracie's team. To say the two were extremely excited about this song would be an understatement.

Another thing estella was also stellar about was being back in touch with her good friend Madelyn cline. The two were super close when they had filmed the last show estella did. However they have had no time to see each other so only stayed close over just texting. They were able to grab dinner together this week, both agreeing they need to see eachother more. She has also been helping gracie and stella out with the music.

Jacks hockey season was over unfortunately. It was pretty close to being over when the two had there big fight since the devils made it to the second round of playoffs but then got out. He was very upset for a day or two but changed when he knew he has 8 more year guaranteed with this team. All that jack had to do was training a few times a week.

Today the couple was set to talk after there run in a few days before.

Estella was getting ready putting on a sweat set with light makeup. Gracie wished her good luck as estella said goodbye.

Estella was going to his penthouse to talk things over since they both decided somewhere in public wouldn't be very smart.

As she drove to jacks her taylor swift playlist for when she was feeling upset played. Estella had a playlist for quite literally anything one could imagine. The song "this is me trying" rang through the speakers as she shouted the words to the bridge.

"and it's hard to be at a party when I FEEL LIKE AN OPEN WOUND. ITS HARD TO BE ANYWHERE THESE DAYS WHE..." Estella screamed in her car until she realized the girl in the next car was videotaping her. She didn't know if it was become of how loud she was being or since she was well known. Anways she shrugged it off singing again on her way to jacks.

Estella pulled up to jacks apartment complex feeling rather nervous. Her breathing started to pick up and her body trembled. Taking one more deep breath in as she knocked on his door.