Chapter 1

Niall places his hand on your wrist.

"Why did you do this." he asks.  You look away, pretending that he didn't say anything.  The tears swell up in his eyes.  You can feel the tear fall down his face, then plummeting onto your wrist, seeping into the cut.  It burns.  Niall looks into your eyes. He cups your face, kissing it softly.  He then looks at your wrist again.  He kisses the cut.  You can't help but shed a tear when you realize how hurt he is that you did this to yourself.

" Paige." he says, sounding so broken it hurts you so much inside. The feeling you did this, and now it's affecting Niall.  He's breaking.

" Niall, calm down.  It was one cut.  Just one.  Just one careless mistake.  Don't even worry okay.  I'm sorry I-" he interrupts your sentence with crying, and then let's it all out.

" Do you not get that I love you Paige!  And you go off and do this! I was always here!  This hurts me so much that you would even do this.  Why?  Just why?" he screams.  The pressure of his voice hurts you.  A trail of tears come down your face.  You hug Niall. It feels like you'll never let go.

"I- I'm sorry.  I-I--..." you mumble.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"Harry...." I stutter out.

"What did he do?" Niall asks. He is genuinely worried about you. His brows lift and he places his warm hand on your shoulder.

"We-well.... I went over last night to hang out... and he told me off. He said I didn't deserve you. That Niall deserved someone better. Not a girl like me. One that isn't talentless, fat, or ugly, like I was.  I ended up crying. I know it's all true. I could never be enough for you. Even if I tried." I say. Sobbing into my hands.

Niall sternly looks at me. " No. I need to talk to Harry about this. I will be back in an hour or more... depending on what I do to that fucker's face. How dare he." Niall shouts.