Chapter 7

[Nialls' POV]

I have Harry's neck in my threshold. He is slowly losing air. After all those long gym exercises I have been doing, I notice how much power I have over Harry, who used to be so much stronger. I drop Harry to the hard bathroom floor. He gasps for air. He's struggling.

"Niall." he wheezes out.

"Hm" I say, glaring at him.

"I-I'm sorry..." he says.

"Don't you think it's a little too late for just some sorry, Harry? You could have stopped while you were ahead." I say. Harry begins to tear up.

"But, but Niall, I don't need this. I have to take care of Taylor...I love her...and I am sorry I didn't-" he stops. With his face cupped in his hands.

"I always respected Taylor, she's a sister to me! But you, didn't accept Paige, so of course Taylor doesn't like her! Why? You can't expect me to thing its fine for you to do that, then if I do it, it's completely wrong! It isn't fair! Just because you're the favourite in the band doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." I say, with a single tear streaming down my face.

"Niall.... I-I'm sorry....." he cries out.

"You can't take back the fact that you called her ugly. You can't take it back. It stays with her. You know she fucking cut herself? She doesn't think she's good enough for anyone, and it's because of you Harry!" I say. I pick Harry up,and slam him into the mirror.

He looks at me in the eyes. I can tell he's in pain. A piece of shattered glass is lodged in his neck.

"Niall..why?" he says. He's crying. He takes out the piece of glass and begins to weep.

"I think it's enough. Don't ever talk to me again. Taylor can, but I am sick of you Styles!" I scream. I grab my coat and head out of the door. I get into the care not even noticing the blood that has collected on them.

Shit.