Chapter 14

[Paige's POV]

It's morning. I wake up asleep on top of Niall. His arms are over my back and I am laying on top of him. He's only wearing boxers, but he is really warm. 

Very carefully, I slip out of his arms. He fidgets. I go for my phone. I see a text from Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn is the closest to me. She's my best friend. When her and Louis aren't with each other, I'm usually hanging out with her and Niall.

Anywhore, I open the text message.

"Paige, get to the hospital, I need your help." I quickly grab my coat and Niall's car keys. I left my car at home. 

Before I leave, I  grab a small post it note, along with a pen. 

"Dear Niall,

had to go,

I'll be back soon.

xx (:

-Paige"

I run over to Niall and lay the sticky note on his chest. I put on my Uggs and head out the door. It's not even dawn yet, and it's 4:19 am according to the clock on the car console. 

I turn the car into ignition.

[Kaitlyn's POV]

Why does it have red hair.I don't remember this. Shit. What is Louis gonna say? Fuck.

I'm still in the hospital, but Louis still hasn't came. I am really pissed off at him, but he has just as much a right to be mad.

"ED!" I call. I really need to ask him about this. He comes into the room. He has a tear in his eye.

"I-I'm sorry... I was drunk ...I mean we and-" he starts crying. I never thought this would happen.

[Harry's POV]

Taylor and I are finally out of the hospital. I just have some big wrapping over my neck.

"Harry." Taylor says.

"Yes, what's up babe?" I say. I raise one brow.

"Uhh.... look at this...." she says as she shows me her phone. It is a text from Paige. Not something you would expect.

"Get to the hospital now." it reads.

Taylor and i head to the car. We've been on the road for a while, and I think one more trip in the car and I'll be car sick....