Chapter 18

Paige heads home after lulling Logan to sleep. Harry is in jail. It's all over the media.  Taylor is heartbroken, and Paige offers Taylor to sleep at her and Niall's place for a while. Ed's dead, and his parents are deciding his fate... Louis is nowhere to be seen...... What possible awaits in Chapter 18?

I have been waiting for Paige to come home. I'm not exactly sure what happened. I go to twitter. I get DM'S about Harry's arrest, and all I see over twitter is that Harry is in jail. There's pictures everywhere. Ed fans are going crazy. What exactly happened. I'm so confused. Just then I get a call from Paigea

."Niall." she says.

"Okay what's going on?" I ask

" Harry killed Ed." I can tell in her voice that she's crying.

"Oh my fucking god. Harry has caused so much damage to everyone! First he does that to you then this happens? Dear lord!" I scream out.

"Kaitlyn gave birth. Her baby had Ed's hair. Harry looked to Ed. Ed tried to explain,but Harry went crazy. He held Ed, nearly choking him, then he kneed him, and finally killed him by smashing Ed's face in with the chair that was next to Kaitlyn's bed. It was horrible. Ed was drunk, it wasn't his fault and- and " she stopped. She's bawling. 

"Oh my god. Do you know how long Harry's sentence in jail is? I ask.

"I have no idea." she says. "Oh, and Taylor's gonna stay with us for a while. She's not doing well with Harry's situation, plus her back is aching. I'm gonna take care of her until Harry's out. I hope that's fine with you. I know Taylor and I weren't as close because Harry, but she's sorry." she says.

"That's alright, love. Taylor is like a best friend to me." I exclaim.

"Well, I'll be home soon. We're grabbing food on the way home. I'll pick up something for you." she says. 

"I love you." I say.

"Bye Niall, I love you too." and she ends the phone call.

I sit back on the couch waiting for Paige and Taylor to arrive.  Family Guy is on, and I manage to entertain myself in the commercial time.

I hear a knock on the door. I see Paige, with a bag that says taco bell on it. Taylor has her purse in her hand. Paige hands out the food, and she shows Taylor to a guest room. 

I deal with a lot of twitter drama, and do a follow spree. Paige and I watch TV, and Taylor blogs in her bedroom.

But one thought comes to mind.

"Where's Louis?"