Chapter 8

[Niall's POV]

I rush to my car. Wiping some of the blood off on my jacket. I rush home to Paige. I have missed her so much. I just got my phone out and saw that a text was awaiting. It was hard.

"Are you okay? When are you coming home? ♥?(:" it read.

I smiled and replied : "I am on my way home now, I hope you were okay when I was gone, I missed you. See you soon (: ♥" I slipped my Blackberry back into my pocket. I turned on the radio. Justin Bieber was on the radio. I turned it up and sang along.

Justin is my idol & best friend. We recently hung out at a bar with Paige and Justin's girlfriend, Jackie ,recently at a bar in Las Vegas. I finally pull up in the driveway. It's only mid way through the day. I get out of the car and lock the door. I get out my phone.

"I'm here babe ♥ xx" I texted page. Just moments later she opened the door. I kissed her and she jumped into my arms. "Someone missed me, huh?" I giggle and she kisses me back.

"Very much, Nialler." she smiles. "I can't believe I survived without you ahah."

"Very funny. I am really worried though, I really hurt Harry and I don't want to be sent to jail, cause that shit would get all over the media, and I don't need that happening." I say, letting out a solemn sigh.

"What did you do?" she asks, her jaw dropping , slowly.

"Er...well I kind of smashed him into the mirror. He hurt you so bad and I was only giving him what he gave you." I said.

"Oh Niall, well we will be okay, it will be okay. I promise. And if you need to be bailed out of jail, I have enough money." she says. I kiss her forehead and we walk into the house, which feels like a completely different place now.