Chapter 13

[Kaitlyn's POV]

Though I am not ecstatic with the fact that Louis didn't answer, and I am about to give childbirth, I am glad Ed got me here. I didn't want to be one of those people who gave birth into a toilet like those 16 year olds on TV who have no clue how to take care of a child, let alone themselves.

I'm pretty much in a wheelchair with Ed running it into a room led by the doctor. Within no time, I am in a room designed for childbirth. I have never been quite sure what these things were called, but I find myself having to strip down and putting on a robe that is 2 sizes too big for me. I can feel the baby coming.

"Push!" the doctor screams.

Ed is holding onto my hand. He holds it tightly. I wish Louis was here doing this, 'cause he knew it was going to happen soon. I am pretty pissed off at him. The doctor keeps having me push.

I haven't felt this much pain in my life, but at the same time it was alleviating to get the baby somewhat out. After another 10 minutes of pushing, and pushing, and pushing, it comes out. Ed cuts the cord. I somewhat tear. It is still because of Louis. Ed darts out the door.

[Ed's POV]

His hair is red. Red. How the hell do I explain to Louis?

It was an accident.

An accident.

A mistake.

I was drunk.

I pick up my phone in my hand.

I dial Louis. Beep....beep....beep....beep. "Hello?" a voice answers. It isn't like Louis.

"Is this Louis, or?" I ask.

"Yes, I am just in the studio so I have to keep it down a little bit. What's up?" he asks.

"You didn't answer the phone from Kaitlyn." I say strictly.

"I was busy." he said.

"That isn't a fucking excuse Louis, she just gave birth, and you missed it." I screech.

"Oh shit." he replies