Chapter 3

[Paiges POV]

I have been waiting for Niall for about an hour now. I wonder what he's doing.

[Niall's POV]

Little Things comes onto the radio station. I don't really want to hear my voice. i hate it so much. Just like the millions of people who call me a fag and say I have no talent.

Since nothing else is on the radio I just let it play. Then it comes to my solo. I think of Paige. She cuts herself. I get a tear when I think of it. I want to stop her from doing it.

I pull up the Driveway of Taco Bell. I pick up food for myself and thinking of Paige, I get her 2 Cheesy Gorditas, her favorite. I have kept her waiting and want to make it up.

I grab my Blackberry. I see no new texts, but I start to text Paige.

"ill b there soon babe. I got you somethin (: xx"

I hit send and the lady at the window hands me the food. I head home. I knock on the door and I am greeted by Paige.

" I missed you so much Niall." she says, burying her hands into my hair, gripping my neck.

"I did too babe. Here, can you take this bag of food into the house? There are 2 things in there for you." I say smiling back. She grabbed the bags with no hesitation, and headed for the house. I tagged along after. I opened my phone and saw 3 texts from Harry.

"You're too good for her Niall."

"She's too ugly."

"Why don't you dump her and date someone who actually has talent."

My face turns red. I begin to cry.

"Sorry babe, I have to head to Harry's again." I said. She frowned and I kissed her on the head.

I start towards the car, not even touching my food. I'm pissed. I'm sick of this.