Chapter 15

[Taylor's POV]

It was dead silent the whole care ride. I had my eyes on the road, in the pre dawn.  The sun was just rising.  As I went through every street, every corner, every bend, and every green light, the sky was turning from a navy blue to an assortion of many different colors.  

I kept my eyes on the road. I was determined to get there. I eyed the speedometer. I was going 95 in in a 55 mile zone. I had to be careful of ever curb to see if there was a cop or not. 

We reach the hospital. The big sign reading "Wayward Hospital" almost blinded me as the light from it hit the car mirror, and flashed into my eyes. I covered my eyes and slowly unbuckled, then got out of the car. Harry was on the other side waiting for me.

We head to the hospital entrance.  I grab Harry's hand.

"Run." I command. We both loungue to the door.

We take the Emergency room exit, which would make sense since Kaitlyn just had a baby, and we run to the front desk. The lady hands us a stick that says "Visitor's Pass" on it. I peel the back off the sticker, and Harry and I stick it to our chest, where our hand would go while doing the Pledge of Alligence.

The same lady leads us down to Room 19, where Kaitlyn is in, along with Paige, and Ed.

"Jesus Christ Kaitlyn, where's Louis?" Harry asks.

"Ed called him and told him that he missed my pregnancy, and now he is ignoring everything." she says. You can tell she'ssad that Louis wasn't there.

"Can I see the baby?" I calmly ask.

"Paige is holding him. His name is Logan." she says. I walk over to Paige, who is holding Logan. What catches my eyes is that he has red hair. Harry looks to Ed. He isn't happy.

[Harry's POV]

I thought Ed was my best friend. How could he do that to Louis. Louis of all people. Louis is a sass, but he's a really good guy. I just wonder why Kaitlyn let him do this... it makes no sense to me

I gaze into Ed's eyes. I attack him. He falls to the floor. He quickly gets up. 

"Harry. Let's not do this. It was an accident." he says.

"It's an accident that you got her pregnant/ Pft! How can that be an accident." I yell at him.

"We were drunk Harry;.I couldn't control what I do. You know me when I am drunk. Harry do you remember Jenna?" he asks.

My throat drops. During the time Taylor and I were dating, I got my friend pregnant and she had a daughter Jenna.

"Who's Jenna?" Taylor asks.

"Fucking A!" I say.