Chapter 16

[Harry's POV]

I'm fucking screwed. How do I explain this to Taylor. I gulp. She looks at me.

"Who is Jenna? Harry.... did you cheat on me?" she says. You can tell she's mad, but more sad than mad. I don't know how to answer. Ed looks up at me. 

"Taylor..."I say. I try placing my hand on her arm. She jerks back. She's pissed off. Tears are streaming down her face. I look up to Ed. I let it all out. I grab Ed by the neck and assert all my strength into holding him.

"Harry, stop! He was fucking drunk! It wasn't his fault! " Taylor screeches.She tries removing my hold from him, but it's useless. Taylor isn't strong enough. She finally gives in. She reaches for her phone. She dials a number. I suspect it being Danielle's. Taylor and Danielle are really close to eachother.

She walks out of the hallway. I sitll have Ed in my hand. I knee him hard and then let go. I scan the room. There is a chair sitting in the corner. I pick it up. I smash it into Ed's head. Effortlessly, he's bleeding everywhere. 

Taylor walks back in. Kaitlyn is in shock. There is a tear rolling down her face.. Taylor rushes to push me away from Ed before he causes  more damage, but I retaliate and hit Taylor with the chair. 

Taylor kicks me  in the balls as she cries with the newly brought pain in her back. I could cry right now. As I am on my knees, holding where I was hit, I watch Taylor inspect Ed's body.

"Ew, ew,ew!"she says as she lifts up the back of Ed's head.

He's gone.