✧ 3 ✧

Suddenly, the alarm system in the building got activated, drowning the lab and the whole building in red light. The alarm was blaring loudly, blocking you from being able to think efficiently.

You walked a while along the halls of S.H.I.E.L.D. until you discovered a closet, in which you then decided to hide. It was very tight, but at least you thought that it would be safe until the alarm stops.

You heard some footsteps outside and then the door opened slightly, just enough so that someone fit through and enter. The space around you was quickly filled by the person who entered.

"Uhmm... Hello?" you said, not being able to see the person in front of you, since the closet wasn't exactly the brightest place. You were then interrupted by a hand that was placed on your mouth, to keep you from making any sounds.

"There are dangerous people right outside this door" the person whispered, and you were then able to figure out by her voice that it was the agent you saw this morning, Maria Hill. "Unless you want us to get killed, I recommend you to keep quiet" she continued in a low voice.
You guessed that it wasn't intended to be seductive, just efficient, but it still managed to be both.

After getting flustered and being happy that she couldn't see you blushing, you managed to free yourself from her hold and lean in towards her ear.

"If I may speak now, ma'am..." you whispered and paused until you could feel her nodding. "...if you can take me to a power source, I can turn off all the lights in the building to give a significant advantage to your agents, who I hope are well equipped. I also have a pair of glasses that are really good for seeing in the dark, if you fancy using them." You said these sentences in one breath, calmly and confidently, surprising even yourself.

Adding to your surprise, she agreed to the plan, quickly using the comms to announce all the agents about it.

"Are you ok with doing this, since it's your first day and all?" she asked softly, not something expected from her.
"It's rather thrilling," you said with a smirk on your face, and even though she couldn't see it, you knew that she could hear it in your voice.

You handed her the glasses and you both left the closet. You moved stealthily throughout the facility, whilst following her closely as she shot down the mysterious enemies.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

422 words
a/n ~ hehe the adventure is starting