✧ 11 ✧

You woke up the next morning, a sunny Sunday morning, in your new bed. You concluded that the mattress was amazing. You got ready for the day and decided to explore the tower, and maybe this way you could also come across the kitchen.

You took the elevator to a random floor and excitedly noticed that it was the one with Tony's lab.

"How's it going?" you asked walking in, attempting to sound casual.

"It's going at 219km/h... That's how it's going... And I freaking need this to work with lightspeed..." complained Stark, gritting his teeth and not seeming very aware of your presence.

"Oh hi ugh..." he looked up, clearly not remembering your name.

"Y/n," you reminded him smiling, not allowing yourself to show that him not remembering your name affected you in any way.

"You're that girl from a few nights ago, right? The one who had to make out with Maria?" he asked, not caring in the slightest if it might've made you uncomfortable.

"Uhmm yeah..." you answered blushing and rubbing your neck.

You analyzed what he was tinkering with and soon noticed a possible bug, so you shyly mentioned it to Tony, but he seemingly didn't even consider it. Being the genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist he declares he is, of course he didn't need help.

*He later considered testing your idea, which worked, but he never mentioned it because of his ego.

"Ok, well, I'll leave you to it... Good luck!" you wished him, awkwardly leaving the lab.

"There is no luck, only probability!" he yelled from behind.

You eventually found your way to the kitchen, where you saw Wanda, Steve, and Bucky having breakfast.

"Is Tony always this grumpy?" you sighed.

"Only when he doesn't sleep-" "or party-" "or drink," the three of them said alternatively.

"So yeah, pretty much always," concluded Wanda. "He especially doesn't take well to disturbances while working."

You prepped some toast for yourself and joined their discussion, finding out more about each of them. Your gaydar did, however, detect some tension between Bucky and Steve, so you took a mental note to pay attention to more future clues on this topic.

After a while, the group dissipated, so you went back to your room, and opened the laptop that was placed on your desk, probably a 'welcome to the team' gift. It looked expensive, to say the least. You hadn't had enough time this week to research a bit about L.A.M.B., the mysterious invaders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.A.M.B.

Legal Administration of Mechanics and Bionics

Founder: Calvin Strucker

Up & Running since: 19th April 1998

Location: 150 Clove Rd, Little Falls, NJ 07424, United States

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this wasn't even considered researching for you, it was just like flipping through pages of a magazine. If you really wanted to, you could find out what the founder ate for breakfast the day he founded the company.

"Uhmmm Jarvis?" you asked, not fully expecting Jarvis to work for you.

"How may I help you, Miss Y/l/n?" he responded.

"Can you please send what I just found to... Uhm... Fury, I think?... Or maybe actually to Maria Hill?"

"Sending encrypted folder to Agent Hill. Should I tell her that it's from you?"

"Sure, why not. Can you also discreetly tell her that I have a king-size bed in my new room, unlike the one from my apartment?" you responded, chuckling a bit.

"Of course."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

571 words

A/n - I swear I added so many easter eggs to the info about L.A.M.B.

fun fact - the name Calvin means bald

I really enjoy writing dialogue for Stark, even if he is mean af sometimes, his snarky replies are the best