Chapter-4

Bringing the old man inside Izuku laid him on the couch and sat beside him on the ground holding his palm over his injury. He started to breathe deeply as a green glow appeared on his palm slowly moving out of it and onto All Might.

Izuku kept doing this until he heard coughing from All Might. He then fell back on the floor. This was one of his most exhausting techniques, fusing his chakra into the body of another to heal them.

All Might sat up looking around and recognizing the surrounding, he was in his own house he looked beside him to see Izuku on the floor. "I am surprised your buff form did not fade even while being unconscious, with the session I just performed right now, I have healed your injury up to 43%, if everything goes well, you will be fully healed and back in your prime in about 4 months."

All might lifts his shirt to see his scar being visibly reduced. He looked back at Izuku "Why do you do this Izuku, My time has already passed, let me join the old and retired, you know if my body allows I won't ever stop being a hero." Izuku stood up looking All Might in the eye.

"I know and that is why I am healing you, your heart wants to be a hero, you have made yourself nothing but a hero, you have killed Toshinori Yagi and replaced him with All Might now if All Might die suddenly with your body leaving you unable to fight, you will slowly die from the inside losing sense of who you are as you did not choose retirement but were forced into it. I want you to retire but only after All Might chooses to retire of his free will only then can Toshinori Yagi come back."
All Might felt tears fall down his face as he stood up hugging Izuku, he deflated back into his original form which looked healthier than before his eyes had returned to white color with blue pupils.
"Thank you for choosing to be my son. Thank god for giving me an opportunity to call you family."

"It's okay, now stop, or else you're gonna make me cry too." The both of them shared a laugh as All Might then brought up the main question "Where were you the entire day? You also left your phone in the kitchen."

"Ohh that, I went to visit mom and told her about my progress and feelings then saw a dog get into an accident and took him to the vet, and basically stayed there while he was in surgery, and forgot to contact and update you on the situation, it wasn't until I saw you on the T.V getting blown to pieces that I came rushing to help you." Izuku then rubbed the back of his head as All Might patted his head ruffling his hair.

"That makes me so proud, anyways let's get dinner." He walked over to the kitchen got some rice out of the drawer and put a pressure cooker on the stove, he cleaned the rice putting them in a bowl as he readied the pressure cooker, he placed one tablespoon of butter in it and let it melt as he then added some cumin and let them roast while he peeled and chopped up some potato in the rice and then added some turmeric powder before emptying the bowl containing the rice and potato into the cooker and immediately covered it with the lid.

After 15 seconds removed the lid and put salt in the cooker and mixed it well before closing it.

After 2 whistles as soon as the 3rd was about to come he turned the stove off and waited for 10 minutes before opening the lid slowly after getting all the gas out and served the yellow rice in 2 plates and cooled them after cooling them he took 2 cups of curd out of the fridge and pouring it onto the rice and finely chopping onions and spreading them on the rice and mixing the stuff and eating it.

(I actually hid a cooking tutorial wow)

"Hmmm, this is the best, thanks All Might" "No problem Izuku."
As the father and son enjoyed their dinner they soon finished and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Izuku rushed forward throwing several punches which All Might blocked with ease. "God it feels good to be healthy again." Izuku then put his hands on the floor and attempted to sweep All Might's feat who grabbed the incoming kick and threw Izuku towards the pool.