Chapter: 12

Pain, pain was what muscular felt. As he lifted his head from the table, grabbing it, his ears were ringing.

He could hear some mumbling, as if someone were talking to him. He looked in front of him, squinting his eyes, adjusting to the light that was shining in his face.

He put up his hand in front of his eyes as he requested his captive. "Can you please put the light away? I already have a headache." The man put the lamp away as Muscular's eyes adjusted finding All Might sitting before him.

"Muscular, real name Takeshi and no last name." Muscular sighed as he adjusted himself in his chair. "That would be me. Let me say out the rest, wanted for murder, manslaughter, property destruction, public endangerment and break-ins."

All Might stood up from his chair, throwing the file on the table. "You are lucky that it was Izuku who arrived at those apartments and not me."

Muscular chuckled as All Might got behind him.

"Why would that be the case, oh so great symbol of peace?" All Might grabbed Muscular by the neck and slammed his head through the table causing muscular to bleed from his nose All Might then picked him up again and threw him across the room to the wall.

"Because Izuku is kind and does not like to drag things longer than they should be. I would have permanently paralyzed you on the spot for killing so many innocents."

Muscular could feel the weight and seriousness.

As his knees gave out from under him and he slipped on the floor. All Might towered over him. "You will spend the rest of your life in prison. May god have mercy on you."

All Might walked out of the holding cell and walked over to Tsukauchi. "Let him rot for a few days, I will check on Izuku"

.

.

.

.

Izuku was sitting on a hospital bench with his head on the wall. He felt a heavy hand land on his shoulder as he looked to his right, finding his dad. Izuku moved to the side to let his father sit alongside him. "What did the doctor say?"

Izuku crossed his arms as he shook his head. "She died on the way here. Apparently, her fragile body could not handle the trauma. There's good news too. She died pain free as she lost conscious the moment the building exploded and died in her sleep. Maybe that's enough to console myself."

All Might gently grabbed the boy's shoulder and patted it. "Let's go home. You should rest, there's a big day tomorrow. Apparently, people heard you talk about the 7th gate and they want some answers and the hero commission wants you to turn yourself in for illegal use of quirk. Your secret has to be revealed if you wish to stay a free man."

Izuku then stood up. "I am going to stay out for the night. I have a question." "What is it?" "If I reveal my true power, I can act freely in the world without worries since there is no law against power beside quirks?"

All Might nodded, giving Izuku the answer he wanted as he left the hospital and out into the night. He walked around a street and into an alleyway, where he opened the 4th gate and jumped up to the roof and began sprinting through the city.

He had made his way to Hosu city. He pulled his phone out, noticing that it was half past midnight.

Izuku put his hands on the ground, spreading his chakra on the ground to scan his surroundings.

Soon he found his target as he rushed through the alleyways until he threw a small rock he had in his hand, hitting a blade and breaking it in half.

The man holding the sword looked at the broken blade and at the armored man laying below him. "What do you want, Izuku Midoriya?" "Stain, leave Ingenium and come with me. I have already called the ambulance for him. Let's take this someplace private."

Stain stood up, picking his blade up. "I sense no threat from you and I know you are a genuine hero, so I will comply." He then saw Izuku looking at Ingenium. "Don't worry, he's sleeping. He heard anything you said. Your reputation is safe"

Izuku looked at Stain. "I wasn't worried about that. I just know his brother. He won't take the news lightly."

Suddenly, sirens came into the surroundings. Stain looked at Izuku. "Shall we?"

Izuku nodded and jumped up, scaling the building in one jump as Stain smirked and followed behind him, jumping from building to building until they reached a park and Izuku sat on the bench.

Stain sat beside Izuku as both looked at the fountain in the middle of the park.

"I need your help, Stain." Stain leaned back, putting one leg over the other. "With what?"

"Don't play around. You know I'm quirkless." "What of it." "You also know what my actual powers are since you yourself are a chakra user."

Stain got uncomfortable as he sat leaning forward, holding his hands together, supporting his chin. "Let me guess, you want me to teach you jutsu other than the 8 Inner gates?"

"Yes." "What would you do with them? You already have unparallel strength and seeing you open the 7th gate so casually, I know you can go all the way. Why do you want more?"

Izuku looked at his feet, his hands holding the bench, clenching it. "I can't do everything with strength. I need versatility, I need to sense dangers, be able to provide support, and be effective when strength fails. To heal the wounded so that no one dies as long as I am there."

"Fine. I heard your reasons. I will help you come to the waterfall in the forest." Before he could thank him, stain interjected, "What will I get from helping you?"

"I will help you take down the fake heroes, but the right way, we get evidence on them and reveal the truth instead of just killing them."

"You think it will work? I have tried it. I got nothing. They made me a dog who collects the ball for them every time they throw it away."

"It will work this time. You were alone before but not anymore and you will even have the backing of All Might."

Stain nodded before he stood up. "Be at the spot tomorrow morning sharp." As a gust of wind came, Stain was gone from his spot."

Izuku looked down, clenching his fist. "Let's do this."

END OF CHAPTER.

I am sorry, for the brief chapter I am currently working on my original novel, so I'm doing short intermediate chapters one week and one major chapter the next.