Chapter-7

Izuku and Momo were in the dojo sparring Izuku was not using any of his gates and Momo was using her quirk with her martial arts to create weapons and shields and other utility items on the fly to increase her creation speed and endurance as her quirk drains her stamina and energy.

Izuku was throwing bombardments of punches as Momo was quick to create a shield in front of her by holding both hands together but the force in the punches was too much and her hands were folded in that instance she made two bo staff from her elbow hitting Izuku in the eyes who was stunned as momo grabbed his throat and Izuku felt a pin on his neck as he deduced, she most probably made the tip of a dagger ready to end him.

"I've won." "No objections there" Momo smiled and kissed Izuku on the side of the cheeks "Thank you so much Izuku for all of this" "No problem Momo, so do you want to go somewhere this weekend? it's been a long time since we went on a date."

"I would love to but you see today is our first day at school and I want to get adjusted to school on the weekends how about next weekend?" 

"I understand let's head to school anyways."

.

.

.

.

Walking through the corridor of their new school Izuku and Momo had their hands intertwined when they arrived at their homeroom Momo let go of Izuku's hand and began walking into the class to look for a seat for herself meanwhile Izuku looked around the class from the gate watching everyone he recognized some people from the test especially the girl and his old friend Bakugo there was something else that caught his attention as he pulled out a can of cold coffee from his pocket and threw it out the door and walked to the last seat of the last row behind Momo and beside a bi haired boy.

Soon a few more people walked into the classroom and began to greet each other amidst the chaos someone walked over to Izuku and tapped on his desk lightly.

Izuku looked up from his meditation as he met eyes with the brunette he had saved that day "Listen I wanted to thank you for saving me that day."

"It really wasn't anything I am glad you are safe and I would advise you all to sit down our sensei is losing his patience." Everyone was confused as to what he was saying but then suddenly a somewhat tired voice spoke silencing the room as from the door came a walking caterpillar or so most people thought until a human hand came through the top revealing it to be a sleeping bag as the teacher exited the bag with the cold coffee can in his hand.

"You guys really took your time and good job Yagi noticing my presence since the start while I was in my stealth mode. Also thanks for the coffee."

"My name is Shouta Aizawa you can call me Aizawa-sensei now we got no time to spare so hoot off to the lockers and change into your PE uniform and meet me in ground Sigma in 5 minutes." 

Everyone got out of their seats heading for the lockers in the changing room Izuku took off his shirt revealing his rock-hard physique which Kirishima commented "That's one hell of a physique how do you keep it intact." "Just regularly working out eating well and healthy taking breaks, keep your mental health in good shape and the body shall follow. Now let's go better not make Aizawa sensei wait!"

Meanwhile on the other side.

"So ponytail, what's your name I am Mina Ashido" "Ohh you're talking to me, I am Momo Yaoyorozu." "YAOYOROZU???" spoke most girls in unison startling Momo "Yes." 

"We have an elite among us" "It's not like that I am just like you a girl just one who was born to rich parents." "I get it now tell me what is going on between you and Yagi?" "Well his dad and my father are old friends and he and my father have a business relation meanwhile he is my boyfriend"