Chapter-5

In a well-furnished living room, a family of 3 sat on the couch watching the Interview as the youngest member stood up walking out of the door slamming the door shut.

The mother did not say anything to the boy as she held her head in her hands crying. "Hey, Mitsuki don't cry it's ok? You were not here, there was nothing you could do." She tossed the coffee table away standing up throwing her hands and head around "Oh, I am not supposed to cry especially when I just found out my best friend had died a WHOLE YEAR AGO! And neither you nor my Brat of a son thought of telling me about this don't you think I would have wanted to come and attend her funeral or meet her in her last moments." 

Her husband stood up "You were out on your fashion tour I know how important it was for you and Inko herself told me not to tell you until you come back she did not want your tour to be ruined." "Fuck that Tour Misaru, I wanted to see my friend, I hate you, you bastard. And to think Izuku was all alone this last year and I now just found out this through a T.V. Ahhhhhhh" She then started kicking the couch "Why don't these Japanese people broadcast their news to Germany these bastards."

Misaru tried to hold her but she just hit him on the top of the head making him sit back down "Thank God I came back today and managed to see this news otherwise god knows how long I would have not found out about this." She then turned her gaze towards Misaru "Get the car you bastard we are gonna go meet Izuku, after that I need to have a serious talk with you and your son."

.

.

.

.

.

Still sitting in All Might's Office as All Might was doing some paperwork meanwhile Izuku checked the room, the trophies and the diplomas that All Might had collected till now

"You really were a smart boy All Might." All Might while still looking around his files "Well, when born quirkless he should make his mind stronger to rise above the others in at least one way or another." 

Izuku smiled sitting back down on the couch as All Might's assistant knocked before opening the door. "Sir an angry blonde woman is here and she is demanding to see Mr.Izuku." Right on cue, the said woman burst through the door heading straight to Izuku hugging the boy and trapping his arms in her hold All Might stood up from his chair and walked over to the woman trying to get her to release Izuku from the hug. 

But Mitsuki just glared at him making All Might back off.

Izuku then broke the hug "When did you get back Aunty?" "Today morning and just saw the news and ran straight here to see you, I am sorry my boy that I did not come earlier." Izuku smiled slightly "It's okay Aunty you are here now. How about some tea? While we talk." 

Mitsuki ruffled his hair "I would love that." 

Then they all sat on the couch talking about how Izuku knew them and they were introduced to All Might as the day went on. The Bakugos did not stay for too long knowing All Might was a busy hero they took their leave in about half an hour "Come and have dinner with us someday Izuku." "I will Aunty" With that she left the office heading home. All Might packed his files away as he stretched a bit while eating the snacks that were left over Izuku looked back surprised seeing All Might act like a kid who was finishing the snacks after the guests had left.

"All Might never would have thought you'd be one of those people." "What, my stomach is finally healthy again so I am eating to my heart's content. Anyway, I was going out for patrol care to join me?" "Nah, I'll just head home get my ordeal together maybe cook something."

"All right, see you at home then." With that, he jumped out of his sliding panel window, which was installed so All Might can go to work without having to run up and down the stairs or wait for the elevator.