Chapter: 14

Izuku grinned, "Come at me with all you got, I will win."

His charismatic and confident nature annoyed most of the competitors, planting a seed of doubt in minds. Momo, Todoroki and Kirishima stood beside Izuku, looking at him. "I take you are looking to team up with me?"

The three nodded. "Off-course, I want to be in a team with you Izu." "I am sorry, I'm going solo."

Shoto interjected, bringing forth his doubt, "How will you even compete without teammates? This is a cavalry battle."

"You'll see." "Izu, if you do this one team will have to make do with only 3 members."

Izuku put his hand on his chin as he pondered what Momo had told him. "If you feel that way, make your team of you three."

Izuku then walked over to Midnight, gesturing her to bend down. "Sensei, will it be possible for me to compete by myself?"

"What do you mean?" "I wish to do this alone. Can you ask principal Nezu if I can?"

Midnight looked at the kid before placing a hand to her ear as she received the answer. She sighed, turning to the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have some news."

The entire crowd which was talking to themselves turned their attention to the R-rated hero. "Izuku Yagi is going to partake by himself at the event. This means one team will have only 3 members. So if Izuku fails and the team with 3 members is in the final four, then the team at the 5th place gets to send one of their members to the finale."

The crowd roared abruptly. People were finding it hard to believe that Izuku was going to do this alone.

Izuku walked to the centre of the group after taking his headband and put his hands together crossing his fingers "Shadow Clone Jutsu."

A burst of smoke covered him. When it cleared, there stood 4 Izuku. One tied the band to his forehead and climbed on the rest.

This shocked the crowd, who went wild. Shoto looked at Momo as she bit her lips, looking at Izuku.

"Yaoyorozu get on."

"Momo got out of her trance as she looked at Shoto. "You get on top, me and Kirishima will support you from here."

Shoto looked at Kirishima for confirmation, who simply nodded as Shoto climbed on Momo and Kirishima.

"All combatants ready?"

Midnight looked around, seeing everyone in position as she fired off an air gun, signaling the students.

Izuku looked to the left, seeing Shoto approaching him. To his left was Bakugo and in front was Ida and behind him Tokoyami.

Izuku smirked as every clone spoke out in unison. "6th gate: gate of view: Open."

"HE'S GOING TO UNLEASH THE 6TH GATE ALREADY?" "Calm down Mic. You are blowing people's ears out."

Izuku and his clones sent out punches in all directions, stopping the advances of Ida, Bakugo and Tokoyami, but on his left Shoto and Momo had created Ice shields protecting them and allowing them to approach slowly.

Izuku's clone at the front smiled as he placed his hands on the ground, terraforming it and creating a pillar of cement, raising his entire team high up and giving himself the high ground.

Bakugo was enraged seeing Izuku look down at him from the top. "DEKU!!!"

Bakugo jumped off from his teammates and began blasting himself up in the air. Izuku saw this and threw some fire punches at him, but Bakugo dodged them all.